• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 21, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dale M - I hope you've got that part no. 6 in the diagram. It'll be like a Surrey with Fringe around the Top. I've seen one on a Cub before. Kinda neat and should be perfect for your 800. Both are real rarities.

Jeff B - now, about your posting below on Nov. 21. What's the timeline for the videos? I'm thinking Charlie would like to know too. I'm getting the feeling everyone's Cubs are still in the sheds. Even Shultzie was out with a shovel.

So I had an idea for a steering wheel cap that might take the place of the OEM's that is going to take a while it seems to get back, Grrrr
I thought I would see what everyone thinks.
300562.jpg

Attachments

• 300562.jpg
    300562.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 115
  • 300562.jpg
    300562.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 109
Harry, don't hold your breath. There were no willing video takers for me. We did get 10 inches total in my drive way.

I took care of buisness with the Raggety Ann 169 (Frank how's Andy?) equiped with 42"blade, single IH weights on each side, and chains.

Snow Problem
300565.jpg

I did do it in two sessions once at 11:30pm and again at 10:30am.

Attachments

• 300565.jpg
    300565.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 106
  • 300565.jpg
    300565.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 111
John L.
800 is slowly going back together. Main problem I'm having is finding time. Tractor had a hard life. The steering wheel was bent and I had to replace 3 gears in trans because they were missing teeth.

Harry
The cover (#6) was replace at one time in its life. It has no fringes on it. My Wife is into crafty stuff. It shouldn't be a problem finding and getting fringes installed.

So a guy with a QA36 emails me saying the new bearing/locking collars won't fit his old flanges, LOL
300567.jpg

Attachments

• 300567.jpg
    300567.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 122
  • 300567.jpg
    300567.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 105
Charlie (and others), I'm in the same situation as Shultzie. I have finished doing the last of the fall work. winter came before fall this year.

Tom H - you ole "Son of a Gun" - you been noticeably absent. You did really made me think and now I remember, I always waited until the BIG T-DAY to mount the thrower and install the weights and chains. Must be more of the climate change stuff.
bash.gif

Charlie - I thought those loose bearing styles came on the throwers "before" the QA series. I guess he only needs a couple pair of flanges and should be set, if you already sent him the bearings and collars (and he kept all those little carriage nuts and bolts which I think had the IH head stamping)

Attachments

• bash.gif
    bash.gif
    904 bytes · Views: 108
Charlie,

I think it looks strangely familiar......

your_image.gif

your_image.gif

Since IH used that cap on everything from the red can 66 series to the 88 series, it seems appropriate......it has been my "go to" on my red supers!!!!

Attachments

• your_image.gif
    your_image.gif
    12 KB · Views: 96
  • your_image.gif
    your_image.gif
    12 KB · Views: 99

Latest posts

Back