• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 14, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1864 Cub Cadet with 54" mower deck, 451 snowblower. All runs and works like it should. I will separate the blower from the tractor if needed. I am selling because I need the room in the shed for other things. Will try and get pictures later. $1500 or best offer.

Hey fellas', Not that I'm anything here but shoulnb't the 1864 and 1572 shoud be in the "OT" section?

Yes, Tom I agree.
I think Charlie's getting soft in his old age.
err.gif

sorry.gif

Nope, not getting soft at all.
Just hoping that that the trend continues and the forum will get to the point of more self policing that it's been in the past.
thumbsup.gif

Black Friday FREE SHIPPING Special

Creeper with clutch assembly. $200 Shipped to your door.

This Creeper was removed from a narrow frame 102 but will work on any narrow frame and could be used on a wide frame if you get the correct handle or adapter. Creeper appears in good shape and the output shaft hole is not wallowed. The clutch assembly is rough but I believe the drive shaft could be re-used and the main spring and hanging lever appear ok.
265045.jpg

265046.jpg

265047.jpg

Almost forgot - still have this Narrow Frame 3-point Sleeve Hitch (rear lift). You get everything in the pic including the nice big pin for use with your Brinly Adapter.
$100 Plus Shipping.
265050.jpg

Selling a Windbreaker cab for 122 123. I have most of the parts, In good condition. $100.00

Harry - sent an email re: 3 pt. Can use it if it's still around. Thanks.

Back