• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 14, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Randy, food for thought some pictures of a Sears cat-0 3 point:

44433.jpg

44434.jpg

44435.jpg

44436.jpg

Kraig,
Those pics will help a LOT. I can already see how I can make something like that to attach to the sleeve pin.

Thanks.

<font color="ff0000">As it says above:

Please try to use this topic for discussion about IH Garden Tractors built prior to 1981.

Last time I checked, dead ANYTHING isn't a Cub Cadet. I just KNEW I should have put a warning up that if you're gonna post about your latest dead animal, POST IT IN THE SANDBOX.</font>

Rob, nice! What is the inside spread on that? Bow or gun?
happy.gif

Brian B.

That price does sounds high for a rebuild. I would call up some different shops. There are 2 shops near to me and one quoted me a price of around 120-130 to rebuild a S/G but the shop that I take all my stuff to does a rebuild for right around 70 bucks and they do real quality work.

Rob nice Buck get him with a bow? Gun season starts here this Sat. on my farm!

Cub Question: Seeing that my 1863 is problay going bye bye this spring has anybody taken the new style 3 pt. hitch off these type models and installed on our older models? Like for instance a 1000?

Just curious----- Pops
rolleyes.gif

I am working on a model 80 that has a locked transmission, the engage-disengage lever is loosey. thanks lindy

Kraig & Ben,

I have been abolished to sandbox, even though I tied it into a Cub Cadet thread, guess I should have taken a picture of it on my 582.

For the record 250 lbs, 20.5" spread, 140 class deer, shot it with a crossbow.

To keep on subject, are the IH wheel weights worth the asking price of 100 bucks a set? Seems like the green ones go for about the same, but you get more weight for your money!

Serious question about the wheel weights in my last post, what fits the 82 series and what does not? Both IH brand and others, anyone developed a list?

Rob, weight is weight no matter what form it is in. Many guys like to run a JD weight mounted on the rim first with an <FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> weight mounted outside of that.

Latest posts

Back