• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 13, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
Craig, please email those photos to me, I'll post them.
happy.gif

Digger just fixed the pics for me so here we go...
44330.jpg

44331.jpg

44333.jpg

And finally, his Avery Gator...diesel no less.
44334.jpg

Oops, one too many of the valving and not enough of the ball joints so here goes...
44337.jpg

Geez, I must need some coffee or something. ONE MORE TRY!!!
44340.jpg

Craig, are those Warren Newton's Cubs by chance? I have some that Warren sent me a year or 2 ago, one of the 4x4 articulated when it was still under construction and several of his "Avery Gator". Thanks for the photos!

Yes, those are Warren's - I didn't want to mention names without him knowing about it. I didn't want to take any detailed photos without his approval either so I just snapped a couple quick pics. He's definately a Cubaholic, though! He's got a nicely restored Farmall Cub in his yard as well but I figured everyone had seen a photo of one of them!

Craig, click on the "Cub Cadets Not OEM but better'n' new ! ! !" forum, and you'll see the photos that Warren sent me of his Avery Gator.

Kraig - boy, there are some very slick machines on that forum. The articulated job sans front wheels is a stunner. I am jealous - these guys have too much time on their hands and I'm working 60 hour weeks. Sheesh.

I've gotta get me one of those 4X4's, and then I culd really pull down some trees... Hmmmmm
coffee.gif

Anybody know what those special mule drive pullies for use with a tiller cost from the dealer? I can't get the MTD parts lookup site to work from here...

Also, has anyone noticed that a new tiller belt on a 1x8/9 seems too short the first time it's installed? I assume it'll stretch, but it seems WAY too tight right now...or is it supposed to be that way?

I've gone through everything I have and came up empty. Grrrrrrrrrrrr
7033758-0716 (BRACKET FRONT FRAME)
703-3752-0716 (BRACKET REAR FRAME)
603-0752-0716 (PUMP SUPPORT BRACE)
703-1964-0498 (NO DESCRIPTION).

Charlie.

Look similar (sp) to the hydro pump bracket for a hydro tiller for a 3000 series cub cadet

I also know someone who happens to be looking for one of those.

Charlie, Looks like a bunch of misc. parts for a 42" 190-004-100 Tiller. Misc. Hydraulic Parts and the one that you couldn't find is front deck bracket for a MTD Cub LT of the 1320, 1420, 1720, Etc. Series.

44345.gif

44348.gif

Pump bracket for 42" tiller known to fit a MTD 3235 Cub Cadet
Parts numbers
#1, #3, #4, #5

Cool,
Thanks guys.
thumbsup.gif

I guess if I would have done like you two did and searched those fancy online databases, I wouldn't have had to ask would I!
biggrin.gif

I'm thinking of using that stuff for my pump mount for the loader project waiting in the wings/shed now.

It's looking like I will need a new battery for my 1650. Are there any advantages for using a automotive type battery versus a original style battery?
Can the charging system even fully charge up a automotive battery being it has so many more amps?

Jeff P.
The only automotive batteries I know of that would fit your Cub without raising the seat would be the mazda Miata battery or a smae aircraft battery.
And yes the charging system will handle it's charginig duties with no problem.
44353.jpg

Notice the angle of the seat mount.
44355.jpg

And with it angled like that, it makes me set up straight and makes the old back feel better.

Latest posts

Back