• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through November 12, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie
Two actually, but one of them probably doesn't count because; 1) It's bigger, 2)It's on a tractor thats the <font color="119911">wrong color</font> and 3)it doesn't roll over and play dead like the one pictured here.
happy.gif

On the subject of Gannon Earthcavators. What color were the earthcavators painted. I have one that is "Rust" colored and I want to change it. Merton from Eastern North Carolina

well i`am learning but i`am sure i`ll gte caught not useing the right name for the part i`am wanting. But what would be the price range for 1 of those
groupwave.gif

Merton C.
They were originally road equipment yellow or a close match to Brinly white.
But, Richard C. painted his Caterpillar yellow.
70230.jpg

70231.jpg

Don T.
Anywhere from $$250.00 to $750.00 is what I've seen over the last few years.
I won't tellya what I gave for mine.
biggrin.gif

Look what followed me home today!

70233.jpg

70234.jpg

70235.jpg

70236.jpg

She runs strong, no smoke or noises. I cut the grass with her this afternoon. And the lights work too!

Looking for the multi layered washer on #24 of cubfaq.com. I did a search and did not find much more info?
Hunting?

Charlie, do all those IH Shop shirts have Sandy's name on them ?

Bren

Heres another weight bracket idea.
Its one I made up over the weekend.
Weight bracket from MTD 3235 cub cader
70244.jpg

Break brackets, drilled holes to match.
70245.jpg

70246.jpg

Ready for snow
70247.jpg

Charlie,
A sweat loader like this would go for at least $10,000. At least that's what I believe they are worth.
thumbsup_old.gif

70250.jpg

Ryan, 13.25" wide from the outside edges of the links x 57.25" long from the end of the first regular chain link to the end of the hook.

Charlie-

Really? Even if I put it in my 582? The handle appears to be in the same configuration as the iron ones I have.

Latest posts

Back