• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 06, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie-
Is that a Hub City PTO gearbox on the engine on that log screw-splitter?

Today while went to turn in some scrap including a early 128 frame with no serial tag, And before unloading, I was marveling over a VERY complete 124 that looked well enough to start up and begin cutting grass.

Sad thing is it was only worth 80 dollars in scrap price. and of coure nothing leaves the yard after coming in.
So while I am looking at it here comes another guy with scrap and he marvels over it also.

Now after a little small talk with the guy it turns out to be a fellow forum member B Kurth
what a small cub world.

that thing probaly would of started with a jump and a shot of gas
now on to the shredder
facepalm.gif

Does anyone know Allen Schumacher personaly?

he has not checked in since before Sandy and he is from NJ

Hope all is ok

Wyatt,
Ya know, I never looked that close, but I sure will tomorrow when I unload.
This getting dark at 5:00 is a real PITA!

The scrapper in my area puts aside lawn tractors, tractors, snow mobiles and Atvs to resell..seen some canoes and motorcycles also.Ive bought at least 10 cubs from him over the years.

Allens area got hit pretty bad, but I am sure he will post when the time comes. I hope all is well.

Jeff B and Joseph S - on no, here we go again. That snow blade lift rod is supposed to have a slight "arc". (reminds me of the wide frame fuel line discussions). It's kinda just a natural flexing that occurs. It straightens out somewhat when you lift the blade, and arcs somewhat when you drop and push. I wouldn't worry about trying to straighten it out. As long as your subframe and quick attach latch are mounted and connected correctly I think it just flexes into a normal position since the real pressure is on the subframe and quick attach. Basically, if your rod is just a little to long it flexes until the sub-frame picks up the pressure. No big deal.

And please don't be telling us about these Scrapper stories. I get a pain in my heart.

Lewis - keep up the good work with your Scrapper. Hey, my son has 4" snow in CT. Maybe it'll miss ya.

Harry I am referring to when I lock my snow blade into a fixed position with the implement lift arm, At this point the lift rod flexs way too much alllowing to much blade lift.

So I need to make a more rigid lift arm.

Finally got through to Allen S.
He's still without power and the phones are hit and miss!
Still using camp stoves and a small generator to keep things going.
He's alive and well and going through withdrawals, LOL

Latest posts

Back