• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 06, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You will notice that I buffed a little to big an area on the left side of the tractor, maybe thats why engineers should not be allowed to use air tools!
I put the space to good use
69897.jpg

Somehow when viewing the writing from a different angle, the words magically changed.
69900.jpg

I found a good use for an old 100 steering column grommet today! The original cheap plastic one broke as soon as it started getting cold out. I'm glad I save some of this stuff
biggrin.gif

69907.jpg

Ryan, a year or two ago Charlie posted that he had been looking for a new steering column grommet he had bought and couldn't find it. Turns out his wife found it setting in the shop and installed it on his table like you did!
roflol.gif

Does anyone know anything about the ccc 382 non hydro? im wanting to mount a snowthrower on it, cuz i dont think the little thing could handle a blade... lol does anyone have any info on what snowthrower to look for and what mounts i would need?

Jeramie, I just posted an answer to your query in the <FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> Lawn Tractor section.

Art,

Charlie and Kraig helped? That explains the missing budweisers out of my fridge! To keep on topic, neither of them brought some NOS IH paint to touch up my tractor.

Talking about tires and Rob isn't throwing in his 2 cents ????

I bet you color out of the lines too ;)

You guys quit playin with Rob's rearend !!!!!!

Kentucky-Thanks for watching my backside

Kraig-Lawn and Garden/Industrial tires are not my forte', I like the 8,500lb 40.00R57 ones that go on Caterpillar 793's. But for what it is worth Multi-tracs are good on the front, and Tru-Powers are OK on the rear.

You guys are slipping! Anyone care to point out what is incorrect/wrong with the picture of the differential in my first post?

I don't see anything wrong AND I'm NOT watching your "backside" ... Kraig and Art are though
69924.gif

69925.jpg

Rob Crown gear has from 1 side to the other? trick picture ? later Don

The dumb engineer went ahead and tapped the blind pilot hole in the casting? Gotta keep us desk jockey's away from the tools!
69932.jpg

Somebody nudge Charlie and wake him up so he can hear this ...

See Charlie didn't I tell ya about engineers !

69936.gif
69937.gif

Rob-
Don't they use that tapped hole for when these trans cases were used for the Farmall Cub?
dunno.gif

Ken-
Keep lobbin' 'em over the fence. You're just giving me more time to reload!
pcwhack.gif

Back