• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 30, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdehli

displayname
Rob Dehli
For Sale # 3 ih cart need blasting and paint $ 100.00 obo in northeast Iowa
87228.jpg

87229.jpg

Cub Cadet 582, this is the one that I got from Steve B. a few months ago. Only thing different is I got it to quit smoking via some carb adjustment and breaking in mowing the yard a few times, I am including an IH built 44" mower deck that is very solid, and I may swipe the lower bracket for the 3pt to put on our model 70. We bought a Kubota compact and this one needs to go to a new home. She has a completely rebuilt 16hp twin B&S engine, 19T second gear, spring assist, good creeper and I believe Steve had the clutch replaced not long before I got it. She has Goodyear ags that are loaded on the back and the steering is excellent. Asking $800, Tractor is located in sunny and warm Kokomo IN. Thanks Mike and Michele T
87266.jpg

87267.jpg

87268.jpg

....I should have taken that bet with Kurt when we were loading it on the truck at PD...........

Steve - Didn't we all predict that there that night at plow day????? Wonder who's gonna buy it now??

THE 107 I LISTED BACK ON THE 29TH IS NO LONGER FOR SALE

582 is still avaible, $800, I have that in it without the mower deck. I can store here for a bit once paid for. That is the bottom doller, thanks Mike and Michele T

<font color="ff0000">IT'S SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</font>

FOR SALE:

73, 106, 107, 126, 127, and 147 Headlight panel and switch
(Also fits, but is not correct for: 72, 104, 105, 124, 125)

87356.jpg

87357.jpg

The switch works and all rings, studs, wing nuts, etc. are there and can be seen in the picture. The chrome is in great shape. Panel isn't bent. The only issue is a crack in the panel that can be seen from the back on the right. You can't see it when it's mounted in the tractor.

$80 + shipping

email me at [email protected] for questions, more (better) pictures, shipping quote, etc. Thanks!}

Mike, what it he serial number on that 582? They should call it the 582 xxxxxx passalong special. Why doesnt this surprise me that you are getting rid of it, Mike? Ya must have got the Bota, or JD fever again.

Aric

Have a 107 w/ 12 h.p. that needs a new home. Has a 42" deck. Runs great, hydro is tight (just fixed trunion), deck cuts great.

$275 picked up in Rockford, IL.
Pictures available upon request.

[email protected]

Ok trying to find/fund a lift for my 128. I've got a couple of things for a 124 I need to sell. First is a gas tank with the sediment bowl. It has pitting on the outside but no holes that I could find. It's also the same size as the one in my 128 so it should fit alot more than just the 124. Pretty clean on the inside. Take $25.00 for it plus shipping. Second is the entire lift assembly for a 124. This includes the lift itself, the arm, and the bracket for the lift handle. It doesn't include the pin though, I will need this for mine when I can finally find one. I need $80 for this plus shipping. I can do paypal. I am a career law enforcement officer so no worries about any problems. Please contact me by email if your interested. Also I will trade for the lift assembly for a 128. Thanks everyone for looking.

87428.jpg
87429.jpg

I HAVE FOR SALE CUB CADET TOYS THAT HAVE BEEN CUSTOMIZED. THEY HAVE BEEN TOTALLY RESTORED AND THEY HAVE HAD MID-MOUNT SICKLE MOWERS ATTATCHED TO THEM. I HAVE MODEL #'S 122, 126, 129, AND 169 AVAILABLE. I ALSO DO L&G PULLERS UPON REQUEST.
87479.jpg

10" Brinly has some surface rust but will clean up nicely. $65.
87490.jpg

Went to a auction a few weeks ago, and picked up some real cool stuff from a old IH employee that worked for the overseas export division. Selling some of the doubles
Axleflow combine calculators $10. each.
Zippoo cigarette lighter $20.
87491.jpg

The guy also had some hard to find 1960 Cadet statues. $50. for the yellow one and $35. unpainted and broken flume on hat.
87496.jpg

87497.jpg

87498.jpg

Also had thiese size small "Polo" type shirt and large tee shirt. Both appear to be unworn. $10. for the rair
87499.jpg

And for you guys north of the border, here's something that you gotta' have if you live in Madison! The guy who had this stuff said they were for some sales promotioin thingy. $40 for the "hat" flag" thing AND the vest.
87500.jpg

If there's no interest here they going to ebay. Thanks for looking

Oh, and I forgo this one. This is a never worn HABAN mower hat that Art had reproduced. Since I'm out of the Haban gang now I'm going to make some room on the shelf. $10.
87509.jpg

Cub Cadet Super Steer front axle assembly for your wide or spread frame tractor. Upgrade to better steering with this complete unit(axle, spindles, pitman arm, tie rod w/ends) from an 1862 CCC tractor. Unit is in very good condition with original black paint intact. No rust. $120 plus shipping. 434-996-5549 Mobile or [email protected] email . Thanks.

Hello everyone, new to the group and in the process of restoring a modle 71.I need a unaltered dash tower for it. I would prefer one that is unaltered

Many Thanks,
Mark

I just bought another tractor, so I need to move some stuff:

Hydro rear from CCC lawn tractor 1620, works, fits other models. $50 and I *might* be able to ship if you make it worth my while. It's kinda light for what it is.

Also have a 2185 roller with no motor, wiring, seat, or deck. Trans, sheetmetal, tires, etc. in great shape. Asking $125 picked up. If no interest in a week or so, I'll part it.

These are located in Rockford, Illinois. Email for more info and pictures. Thanks! [email protected]

Latest posts

Back