Archive through May 30, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to sell this plow. It UPS'd in here a couple years ago, broken down and in a box and that's the way it will leave. $120 including shipping.
bubbly.gif

87702.jpg

For Sale: Cub Cadet 147. Mower deck, front blade, wheel weights and chains. Runs good, mower cuts good. This tractor is very complete, needs some restoration. Located in North Central West Virginia.$400.
Email for Photos and more info.

hey rmeier, you didnt leave your email addy, how far are you from wayne west virginia 25570? I'm selling my "backup" non yellow mower and would like a hydro cub.

Parker

for sale creeper from narrow frame cub 150.00 located in western wi ph. 715 377 2365
87827.jpg

I have a VERY nice set of "Roundy" fenders for a 70-100-71-72-73. $150.+ shipping. Prefer pick up, but will mail if needed. Email for pix.

We are expecting in October, Wife is having an fit! (Some of you guys know how that feels.) I need to find a new home for my 1964 Cub Cadet 100 Restoration Project (serial # 89304 June 1964) The tractor features Round Fenders, Wide Rims front/rear and is completely disassembled, most parts have sand blasted and primed. It comes with an engine rebuild kit, some new parts, paint and supplies, comes with mower deck and snow plow (MTD/Craftsman?) Asking $350.00 o.b.o.
Please contact me at [email protected] and I will email you with a detailed list of the project and lots of pictures. Pickup in Cincinnati, Ohio 45216.

Thanks
Brian
<center><table border=1><tr><td>
attachment_icon.gif
Cub100
cub1001.jpg (66.0 k)</td></tr></table></center>

Latest posts

Back