• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 26, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I didn't live on old family ground I'd like to live in North Carolina...
287704.jpg

Keith-

Where is that sign located???

Apparently about two thirds of the nation feels the same way about wanting to live here.

In about twenty years, if we're still a nation, NC won't seem so desirable. My family has been here as long as I have been able to trace and I've seen nothing but backward movement...going downhill at warp speed.

I am proud to see that sign though. It looks like one you might see on the Texas border.

Wayne, I think someone photo shopped it not sure, but someone posted it on facebook. Looks like the bottom panels were added to the pic. I still like the concept of no prison and people acting decent to each other. But that's not the world we live in. I took a vacation in the Smoky Mountains and loved the scenery and the people we met.

Keith-

I figured as much but really liked the idea. The panels do look like they've been photo shopped.

Nice thought anyway. I heard the other day that obama plans to move to Asheville, NC and run for governor. At this point it's only hear-say but nothing surprises me anymore.

Thanks for the cool pic. I plan to share it with some of my NC native buddies.

Kraig, those bear pics are as good as they come - especially from a trail cam.
happy.gif

Keith: A few years ago I told Wayne that if I left here North Carolina would be high on my list of places to go. He said if many more moved in he'd move out. Looks like his attitude hasn't changed!
happy.gif

Wayne: If Obama moves in maybe you'll lose some population!
happy.gif
happy.gif

Frank, thanks! Yes they did turn out good, sometimes ya get lucky.
happy.gif

Here you go David, although I'm not too good at this. I really like the second picture for all the border states though...
287731.jpg

287732.jpg

Latest posts

Back