• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 25, 2018

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grrrr, I'm not happy. Needed a new air filter for my 1250. Went to Farm and Fleet and they have a Kohler branded filter that says it's for Magnum 8 HP and K241-K321 10-14 HP engines. Kohler Part Number 25 883 03 S1. It's too small diameter and taller than my filthy one. Can't go back until Tuesday. I had KH 47 883 01 S1 On an index card but I left it at home. grumblegrumble

Eugene- When you go back get a Fram CA6605 if they have it. Same filter a lot cheaper.

I am replacing the fuel shutoff vale on a 108 cub cadet and was wondering if I need to seal the threads? What can I use to seal the threads if I need to? Thanks, Joey.

Fram CA77 for air filter. I use the same on all my single cylinder Kohler's. 1200, 1450, 100 that run right now and my farm and fleet carries it

The CA77 is the smaller diameter filter for the small round housing on the older tractors. The CA6605 is larger and fits the Quietline housings. The smaller will work on the 1250 but it has a lot less surface area.

320729.jpg

Think this 44 inch deck is toast.

Ed, I hadn't thought about that. I'll have to get the other and see the difference then. My 1200 has a complete older air cleaner housing on it as the quiet line one broke at the carb mount. Choke isn't hooked up either as I took those pieces for dad's 1450 so he has an easier time starting his. I just reach down and choke it when starting

I have to correct myself- the CA77 will not work with the Quietline housing, the ID of the filter is to small to fit over the center part of the housing.

David,

Junky 128???
Looks real nice from here!
thumbsup.gif

The 128 was/is my first cub. It is my working tractor.

Migraines won the battle today.

Still had a pretty good day, eventhough I didn't get to work on my 100. I didn't have to go to work!

Here's a before picture.
Believe me, it took a LOT to get this little guy back up on it's feet, er.. wheels!!
I still don't know what size Kohler it had in it but it was a complete "Custom by Cobble Craft" installation if you want to call it that!!

board-post.pl

board-post.pl

board-post.pl

Latest posts

Back