• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 24, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1981 782. This is an older restoration I took it down to the bare frame and repainted everything about 5 years ago. It has some scratches from use these days.
This is what I put in it when I restored it. New driveshaft and rag joints. 1811 steering gear. The steering linkage has all heim joints for durability. New pivot bolt in front axle. New starter. New tru-powers on all four corners. KT 17 series 2 engine runs great with new points. New plug wires. Has new head gaskets and I decarboned the heads.

This 782 has the cast iron internal brake rear end with the fine spline axles.

Also comes with #2 tiller. It has some wear on the tines but still works good.

Single hydraulics. Hour meter has never worked while I have had it.

I put a new battery in it just today.

1500 picked up in Cedar Rapids Iowa. Email me or call/text 319 four three two five two four three.

286995.jpg

286996.jpg

286997.jpg

286998.jpg

286999.jpg

287000.jpg

For sale hub city reverser. This currently mounted on a cub cadet 1000. And yes this is the model for a cub cadet. Reverser only...not the reducer version. Asking 450 plus shipping. Can bring to bloomsburg show in PA or red power round up.

For sale kohler k341 16hp motor out of a 169. Feels tk have good compression. Has correct muffler, air cleaner, rebuilt carb. Missing heat shield. Asking $500. Can bring along to bloomsburg PA show or meet along my way from western iowa. Also can bring tk red power roundup
Email or call [email protected] 309-573-3215.

To Paul Bell:
That 108 is worth a lot more than 350.00. Maybe give it some time. That is very nice looking tractor with the right deck and just enough HP to do almost anything. I have one also with a creeper. Amazing tractors.

HABAN GROUP
Haban Hat(never worn)(I think Art had these made), 2 sided "IH"Haban Sickle-Mo flyer and Model 402-D Haban Operation and service manual (Nice 2 sided reprint in binder) ALL for $30.00+ sh.
287177.jpg

Mike Brennan,
It is only worth what a buyer is willing to give for it, and the seller is willing to take for it. I still have it, so others must not agree with you.

For sale is a cub cadet ROPS canopy set up. I have a set of NOS wheelie bars, the frame with canopy have previously been mounted on a tractor and in also have the draw bar extension. Email for. Pics. Or text or call [email protected] 309 573 3215.
I can help with delivery to. The bloomsburg PA show or the red power. Roundup. Asking $450....I do not have seatbelt to go along with.

This is what I have....obviously this is an example. I do not have seatbelt. And I can send you pics...just can't get them posted.

287255.jpg

I agree the 108 is a heck of a deal. I wish it was in central Illinois, I would buy it in a second at that price. The Cubs listed in Peoria area in that price range are usually pretty rough and beat up.

Latest posts

Back