• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 23, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcook

displayname
Jim Cook
Hello, I am looking for a 1200 w/creeper in good shape. No trailer queens, but good condition. Also, a 1250 in same shape. Have trades of same and/or cash as needed. TIA Jim C

i am looking for starter generator bracket for a k181 the one that bolts to the side of engine thanks

1a_scratchhead.gif

On my 1962 ORIGINAL the PO has cut and chopped up the steering tower. It can be fixed, but I think it would be easier to replace if I can find a GOOD one CHEAP. Don't have any idea what they are worth.Wouldn't mind finding throttle control and correct key switch also.(CHEAP)
rodsmith6@ att.net
ROD

I am looking for the lift assembly for a Haben 60" deck to go on a 2072. Also looking for a step guard for the same deck, and of course there are some smaller items too. Basically all I have is the deck. Thank You!

Does anyone have a twin 17 Kohler that will fit 1983-682. If so can you call me

Anthony 859/621/8774

Bob "B", the hardward store has lots-o-copper line. Just cut and bend what you need

i know tom but my original did not have the correct fuel line to begin with if i had one here to copy i could make one for sure i want it to be rite i have a whole lot of time in this thing

I am looking for an IH #4 dump/hauling cart. Also looking for a pair of ORIGINAL 44A mower deck gauge wheels in good or mint condition. Top dollar paid for these items !! Thanks !!

Paul

Bob, what about trying this. Does anybody have a picture of the fuel line installed on an Original, sure would apprecieate it guys. Thanks.

BOB, DAVE, this looks like a question that should posted on the regular Forum. More likely to get some sort of help there. Remember this is a long weekend, info maybe in short supply for a few days.

I am looking for a gear shifter for a 1806 cub cadet.TIA,Joey.

I am looking for a manual PTO for a Model 70 Cub Cadet. I would like to find a new or rebuilt clutch. Thanks, I'm in TX., but will pay the shipping from anywhere. E-mail me at [email protected] with info...Thanks Again

I am looking for a sleeve hitch for a 782 (wide frame)also a small plow that will fit the 782. Also a used Kohler Mag engine in running condition, that will fit the 782. Email to [email protected]

Hi,

I have a 42" dozer blade and I'm looking for a good used sub frame to fit a 782 or 1650, and if availible a lift rod. Shipping will be to 54313 in WI. If close by I can pick up in the area.

Please email me.

Thanks,

Jim

I'm looking for a clean, low-hours, CCC 2072 SGT. I am located near Philadelphia; you must be within a day's drive for me. Let me know what you have.

Thanks,
Chris
[email protected]

Latest posts

Back