Archive through May 19, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aschumacher

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Allen Schumacher
Rod, you got snake bit by the 'Archive Bug'.
pcwhack.gif

Mike P , Yes I have my #4 yet, same tires too. Always in the shed when not in use. Has been used, tailgate was run over by a dump truck years ago,still fits but not for shows. 2nd son borrowed & it came back with the tongue welded.
1a_scratchhead.gif
Also could use new paint, but then I wouldn't want to use it. So I guess I need a second one for pics.
Kraig needs to tutor me how to manage scan pic & Computer pic's.
dizzy.gif

Kraig & Rodney
1AA_dance2.gif
worthless.gif
You saved this thread!! Thank You! That is what I am looking for. Along with the manual link posted, I am away to the races now!!
Shift.gif

Shift.gif

Heres my #0 cart (because I.H. didn't build it).
I bought it at a flea market a couple of years ago. It resembles a #2 cart. It had hard tires on it, so I cut the old axle out. I then welded in brackets on it and raised it up with those pneumatic tires. Want to paint it sometime and let TYLER pull it behind a CC.
ROD

225369.jpg

ihrotate.gif

BTW,
Found this in the archives that KRAIG had posted way back when!
ROD

225372.jpg

IHThumbsDOWN.jpg

We got rain enough to share,with whoever needs some!!!!!!!!
ROD

225376.jpg

PAUL - I just email the pic's to KRAIG and he posts them, then he gets the high resolution version.

My dump cart actually works better without paint. In fact I have to dump several loads of rock before it will empty out with just dirt. Brings back memories of driving the dump truck for the township road commissioner years and years ago. Wish my cart raised as high as that C65 Chevy & 12 ft dump box did. It had a 3-stage hoist under the box, it dumped at about a 60 degree angle!

i finally got my 122 finished. i just have to go pick up my seat on saturday. im officially the coolest guy in my neighborhood. lol
225387.jpg

Quiz, what is this,
poof.gif
I think it is for a brinly plow but not positive. thanks, tim p.

225401.jpg

Timothy P: That is a NF 3-point lift arm with the remnant of a Brinly lift assist bracket still on there.

Myron B
CCSupplyRoom

Still having issues with my 16hp overhaul, Seem to have quite a bit of fuel spewing out of the carb, I was back thru a few things tonight, reset the timing, used a timing light, was dead on the mark, pulled the head, checked valves at top dead center, exhaust is still open just a bit,torqued the head,overhauled the carb new everything it seems like its not drawing all the fuel in but yet it runs fine, when I dumped the break in oil it was hot seemed runny, 10-40 oil didn't really smell gassy, that's when I started looking and found a soaked air filter any thoughts?????

Tim A. nice job !!!! and I think your cub is the coolest thing on the forum today also...

Dave, I used a portable battery jumper, and it turned over with no problem. The solenoid clicks when i turn the ignition, and has never been cleaned or removed since it was new.

Jeff, Did you try the key with the jumper box? You can replace your seleniod if you want, that may be the problem. Did you try jumping from the battery side of the seleniod to the small post?

Latest posts

Back