• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 16, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Needed: "Idler Ratchet" for wideframe deck hanger assembly

240044.jpg

Clark M.
I assume you want a used one?
Since we have sponsors that sell'um new.
Mule Drive Idler ratchet PN/ IH-59690 C2 USE IH-59690-C3
240046.jpg

Looking for a NOS OEM low back seat that came on the 800-1200 and quiet line series. That's the one I call the "6 panel" raised padded seat. I need the one with the white metal base. This is going on a show tractor, so I would like to have the original. The new replacement 759-3148 seat has a black painted metal pan, and is shaped differently than the older style. Let me know if you might have one.

Awesome Charlie, I didn't see that on your website. You got everything. I will look for a used one for awhile, though

Trying to bring back to life a K181 engine built in 1978 that was on a generator for use on my 72.

Need the following parts:

Flywheel plus pin.

Bearing plate (mine has a small cut out, where the starter was)

Engine tin (the three large pieces)

Thanks,

Jim

Looking for a seat for a spirit 76. I will have a black model 76 / 80 recovered in white if need be.

I'm in the need for a breather cover stud Kohler PN 275220-s if I recall correct. The size is 1/4-20x3-1/4
ihcub129 at yahoo

Looking for a nice 108 in the Northern Illinois, Southern Wisconsin, eastern Iowa or N/W indiana area.

Latest posts

Back