Archive through May 14, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Digger: I would guess it is a knife unit for knifing down hog crap!!
roflol.gif

Missed me boys went to the Bahama's to find a new source of Cubbies, didn't see the first one! LOL

Pops

Man, you guys ain't even close. You can do better than that!
And then there's some new stuff in the works as well. Can ya tell I had a great time being gone for 4 days!
83964.jpg

83965.jpg

83966.jpg

83967.jpg

There's lots more to come too, this is going to get fun.

That wouldn’t be a patio planter would it
your not coming up towards MI with all those cubs
are ya
beerchug.gif

I'll betcha no one has ever hooked up or unhooked a tiller in less than 3 minutes on ANY wide frame tractor, have they. This setup makes that possible.
83969.jpg

83970.jpg

I better quit for a while, I don't want to overload everyone. There's lots more!
biggrin.gif

Digger,

To quote my grandfather "It's for making little boys ask too many questions."

Charlie,

The tiller hitching gizmo is awesome. However, I can foresee this causing a decline in the Cub economy. Since tillers are such a freakin pain to hook up, most people have a designated tiller tractor. This hitching device could eliminate the need for the extra tractor thus reducing the numbers of cubs bought, sold, restored, parts sold, .................We may need to call for a federal investigation.

Kyle, my uncles used to say that too! Yeah, I used to ask a LOT of questions....
happy.gif

Charlie, potato planter?
dunno.gif

If I am not too much mistaken that is a 6 toed cat, making it a female....Any takers?
dunno.gif

To keep on topic I have used my tiller on 13 gardens so far this year
ihrotate.gif
....Mostly from my wife volunteering me. Oh well seat time is seat time that's what matters right...
construction.gif

oops realy that was a computer glich it was supose to be potato
destroy.gif

Darren, when I read your post I thought you were referring to the JD "Patio" series of garden tractors for some reason.
83972.gif

Charlie, looks like Aaron has been busy!

Thanks for the info Mryon and Kraig.

Mryon, do you know what tractors came with the mule drive that works with the 44 inch deck and my tractor (126)? I see some listed on ebay as 44C, would this be the deck that I am looking for?

Also, there is a 48 inch deck on ebay that the seller says came off of a 129 which I believe is a WF tractor. The deck looks just like my deck only wider. Does anyone know if this deck will work on my tractor with my mule drive?
Thanks

ccannon

Christopher, I do believe the 44C deck requires the wider 5/8" drive belt. The 48" deck should hitch right up to your deck subframe.

Christopher C: The Quick Attach system found on your 126 began with the previous 1x4/5 series. So any subframe (incl mule drive) for the Narrow Frame 72,104,105,124, 125, 73,106,107,126,127 & the 147 will all match your tractor. The following 1x8/9 and later series are Wide Frames.The Model 44 will click right on the correct OEM subframe. The 44A can also work with an adapting package (mostly a modified subframe) and a different center(double) pulley. The A series of decks are set up for the Wide Frames and thus won't just click on. The C series decks are basically an A deck with a 5/8" center (double) pulley. All this info is found in CPE-2 available from www.binderbooks.com.

Myron B
CCSupplyRoom

Latest posts

Back