• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 12, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Michael-
Yes all originals came with the 7hp stickers on the sides of the tank. They got scuffed off if the tank was misaligned.

get this, I was on facebooks cub page and a guy was asking about a running 102, he was going to trade in a 102 with creeper, headlites, mowerdeck, and hubcaps. Dealer offered him 100 bucks,,good thing he said no.

Jeff,
The dealer would give him $100, then put a price of $1000 on it, LOL. You should have offered him $150.
whistling.gif
err.gif

Does anyone know the correct thickness of the 3 spacers that go between the hydraulic pump bracket and the frame? I got out a couple of systems I have and I found I have two different sizes/thicknesses. I went to the parts look up and their size isn't mentioned...I guess because they are nla.

TIA

Wayne S.
I would say that you have some wrong parts somewhere, such as the wrong lift bar, wrong pivot block (wide frame block) that bolts to the tractor lift arm. The blocks for the narrow frame and wide frame are different. I have a wide frame 3 point here that a PO cut a 3" notch out of the lift bar to make it clear the trans mount because he had the pivot block bolted to the lift arm upside down. A narrow frame block is the same top and bottom (pivot pin is centered, as are the bolt holes), wide frame block the pin is offset as are the bolt holes.

New game:

296562.jpg

296563.jpg

296564.jpg

It's taken me 2 times to learn that I shouldn't sell a 149. 1 went across the border (
happy.gif
) and I visited the other one yesterday and he's still being well used and appreciated. Now, a salvage yard rescue is about to be upgraded. This is the one that I thought I'd have to pull the engine and replace the oil pan but I got led to the right drain plug which led to ordering a new seat - yada, yada, yada.
happy.gif

Paul Bell-

Thank you so much for the info. I figured I was ignored once again because it was something I should have known to begin with. I actually studied everything pretty well but a PO got me too. The way they cut the base of the (old) lift arm bracket wouldn't allow one of the bolts holding the added lift arm to bottom out in the adjustment slot. I ended up taking it apart maybe 4 times all together but I finally got it to work the full range after some serious grinding. I've found that if I just walk away sometimes I can figure things out in my head better and that's what happened here.

I hope this didn't sound too confusing.

I should have hydraulic power tomorrow. Chores have slowed things down considerably. I should have been done two days ago.

Thanks again for the reply.

Wayne, no one ignores anyone here, I see Charlie answered you about the sizes.

Back