• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 11, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dtanner

displayname
Donald Tanner
yikes.gif
a_weep.gif

I could have used that !
Art if he don`t pay will you strap that on a pallet ?

From the forum rules:

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

<font color="ff0000">This is not an appraisal site! Questions regarding the specific value of any particular unit, implement or whatever are not allowed. Any posts containing such queries will be removed.</font><!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

poof.gif

Set of IH stamped cub cadet wheel weights. Weigh 25 pounds each. They have been sanded, primed and painted red. $135 shipped

I can text or email pictures if needed. Thanks

CC #40 scraper box blade in good condition $275.00 + shipping (local pickup OK too) Previous owner repainted at some time and it's flaking off.

286435.jpg

For Sale
Quite Line side panels
$30.00 for the pair plus shipping
Or I can bring them to AJ's Jamboree this weekend

286438.jpg

Thanks for every ones help. The #40 CC Box scraper is sold.

42" Gannon Earthcavator:
This is a "roll over" box-blade with Cat-0 sized hook ups. These can be used as a drag box-blade, rolled with the teeth down to rip up the soil, or rolled backwards to be used as a rear push-blade.

286534.jpg

286535.jpg

This unit has been sand-blasted, sprayed with a epoxy primer, and painted with hardened paint and new decals added. It has never seen dirt use and was primarily hung off the back of a tractor as rear counter weight. There are a couple of garage-dings in the paint, but it's generally in very good condition.

286536.jpg

286537.jpg

These units are difficult to find. My price is FIRM at $600.

Located in Hudson, WI one mile south of I-94. Must be picked up here. Will not ship.

1980 IH Cub Cadet 782 w/Kohler M18 engine,front hydraulic outlet, 44" deck. 3 point hitch with ag tires, wheel weights, and front weights. I did a engine in chassis refresh in 2012 to repair many issues along with new paint. Tractor is setup for Plow Days and now runs perfectly. $2500. Time to make room for another project. PM me for detailed list of work done and additional pictures.

286545.jpg

286546.jpg

He Art, that didn't take long. Now if it were a sleeve hitch one, it would have been coming to Illinois.

i know its the wrong time of year but cub guys know a good deal when they see it. up for sale is a beautiful qa 36a snow thrower. i bought it off the original owner who only used a few years before switching to a larger tractor and i only used it twice since ive had it, it even comes with the belt that according to the original owner is the belt that came with it when he purchased it new from the dealer so that should show how little use this thing has had. this is adjustable for narrow and wide frame and is in excellent shape and needs nothing, just put it on next winter and let the snow fly. asking 200 obo located in indiana, pa i cant get the pics to upload so contact me at [email protected]

complete creeper drive with drive shaft, it came out of a narrow frame but i beleive its for a wide frame because they notched the frame out for the shifter. asking 175 shipped to your door. contact me at [email protected] for pics

Headlights, Tail-light, and Switch:
Fits - 71, 102, 122, 123
All three bulbs work great.

286667.jpg

$115

Here are a couple nice items. All prices are plus shipping from zip code 06798. Prices are based on post office money order or check (must hold till cleared), and slightly more for PayPal but gets quicker shipping.

Nice wide frame front axle with spindle hub conversion and TITAN Tru Power 16x6.5x8 nearly new tires.
$150 plus shipping (the tires cost more than this).
286725.jpg

286726.jpg

286728.jpg

Had trouble posting images of the axle with hub spindle conversion below. Here are a few more.
286732.jpg

Here you can see the dust cover removed.
286733.jpg

Here is a nice Oil Bath Air Cleaner fits Original 7hp K161 engines. Needs good cleaning and IHCC yellow paint. $50 plus shipping.

286745.jpg

286746.jpg

286747.jpg

Latest posts

Back