• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 11, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that the right bottom on that harry?looks smaller or is it a optical dillusion?

286759.jpg

Front axle with spindle/hubs and wheels/tires is spoken for. Better get the oil bath air cleaner while you still can. It is in quite nice condition - just needs some IHCC Yellar' paint.

Brinly Narrow Frame Spring Assist - $75 (It's already been sandblasted ready for your paint)

286772.jpg

Original Deck Belt Guards - $15

286773.jpg

Original Deck Mulch Plate - $15
(Bolts even have the <FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> stamp!)

286774.jpg

All pieces picked up in Hudson, WI or shipped to you for actual shipping charges.

Selling a decent set of side panels for an 82 series Cub. They have been sanded down and primered (not by me) and I had them on a tractor that got parted out today. One has a little pitting on the edges of the panel but they are straight and with paint would look good on a worker. Can send pics, just send me an email address. $50 plus actual shipping from 52214. Located in Springville IA. Thanks.

Cub cadet 2182, 3 cylinder Kubota gas, has 60 inch Haban deck, deck wheels need attention. The wheel weights in the pictures are NOT for sale. Tractor is good condition over all, has a couple "bugs" in it nothing serious I don't think.Comes with extra new starter that came with it when I got it. Asking $1900.00 or will listen to offers. I'm having probems with posting pictures, I they don't come through e-mail me and I will send them. Thanks

FOR SALE: 108 w/38" deck. Runs good, no smoke or noises that don't belong. Center deck spindle is noisy. $425 cash as is, where is Louisville, KY)
<font color="ff0000">ccproto409 at bellsouth dot net </font>
286788.jpg

286789.jpg

Also , 102 that needs some love, but it does run and the engine sounds good and does not smoke. I have not driven it because the clutch needs work (release arm, bracket, pin,teaser, throwout bearing). Restore or use for parts (19 tooth 2nd gear would make a good plow tractor). $200 cash where is, as is. <font color="ff0000">ccproto409 at bellsouth dot net </font>
286790.jpg

286791.jpg

Selling off a lot of my Cub Cadet, International Harvester, IH, Deering, McCormick, McCormick-Deering, Farmall, lots of pre-1900's stuff, etc. collectibles. I have paperwork, service pins, hand outs, manuals, medallions, some toys and much, much more. Can't quite figure the re sizing on Windows 8 yet so email me know what you are looking for or I can just send you some photos of the what I have. In keeping with the rules prices are $1.00 to $300.00. Not exactly if this is the place (although I did include Cub Cadet and a price) but will post in the off topic section too.

Back