• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 03, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bschumacher

displayname
Brad Schumacher
Hi Looking to buy a rear tailight assembly and a new steering wheel center cap for my 1965 Model 100 Thanks

I need a narrow frame mule drive, just the front where it attaches to the frame. Want to make a mount for my new to me generator. Don't care if it's got the shaft / pulleys. Best price please with shipping to Massachusetts. [email protected]

Front suitcase weight bracket for a 147 that will work with the mule drive attached. Greg 516-809-6764

Took the rod out of my CC100. Have lots of tilling and landscape work to do with it. No time to go thru and rebuilt the engine. I need a decent engine to drop in my CC100. I'm in NW/NC Ohio
[email protected]
Thanks for looking
David

James:
You probably will get a better chance of a response if you state what it's for ( 149??)
Als, several of the Forum sponsors part out machines.... You might want to give Charlie, Chris Westfall or others to see if they've got the lift handle..
thumbsup.gif

I need the hood stripe decals for a Cub Cadet 782D model. This is the International RED tractor with the Kubota diesel, the 782D only. Thanks...

I need a Walbro carb bowl. Just the bowl. I just found a scratch on the side of the one on my 108 that is just before getting a pin hole. This is the bowl that has a lip. If you have a bad carb (Walbro) or an extra lying around please give me a shout. My email is [email protected] .

Thanks....Wayne

Looking for a narrow frame hydraulic lift and rock shaft for my 124.

Thanks,
Kenny

looking for a narrow frame lift and sleeve hitch for my Cub Cadet 122.

I need a pair of the shoulder bolts with jam nuts that hold the sleeve hitch to the frame. Let me know if you have them. Thanks.

William

Need a auto relief hydro valve please, shipped to 47670

I'm looking for a new wiring harness for a 149. Haven't called the sponsers yet. I thought there was someone using this site that was making new ones.

Would like to buy a coulter for this plow. Shipped to 38556
190025.jpg

I'm looking for a like-new flywheel grass screen.

It covers the flywheel on my 12HP / K301 Kohler engine in my 127. Mine has broke where the four screws secure it to the pulley drive cup.

I have sent an email to a couple of our sponsors, but no response from any of them yet.

According to the parts look up, it is part# KH-235190. A new one directly from Cub Cadet is nearly $32.

If you have one, please contact me / email me with your sale price. Shipping would be to Mid-Michigan, zip code 48888.

Thanks in advance for any replies!
thumbsup.gif

Ryan Wilke
coffee.gif

Ryan - Be patient some of them do parts as a sideline to a fulltime paycheck.
smile.gif

KENtuckyKEN,
Thanks -- I realize that.
thumbsup.gif

It's not a problem...my comment was not meant to bad-mouth anyone.
I only made the comment to save someone from having to remind me to, "Did you check with those listed at the top of the page?".

Meanwhile, I was looking to see if I might be able to find the part here.
bubbly.gif

Ryan

By the way, I believe a flywheel grass screen from a 10HP (K241) Kohler is the same part as used on the 12HP Kohlers....
So if anyone has a used-but-good 10HP or 12HP Kohler grass screen, I'm looking for one.
Ryan Wilke
thumbsup.gif

Back