Archive through May 02, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bkurth

displayname
brian kurth
Hey Charlie give me a call it about the 800 muffler you are looking for want to talk to you about it. Thanks Brian 1-815-541-8691

poof.gif

Yeah, Frank. But that picture don't look right. Should there not be a couple more bends in it so it wraps around the frame? I have seen some actual pictures of it. #8 in the parts lookup seems to be too simple with just 2 bolts through the top rear edge of the frame.

David, the drawing from the parts manual Frank posted is not true to form. These pictures are of one set in place on the tractor, and off, to show what it looks like. I can't get good measurements because of the radius of the bends. No this one is not for sale.
286068.jpg

286069.jpg

286070.jpg

Got Ya Paul, and THanks!!
I think I have one located along w/the lift arm to boot!!

Looks like it's needed because of the change in the fender pan for those models

Are You going to be at Oregon in a couple weeks??

The lift arm is the same for all the narrow frame models. No I am not going to be in Oregon ????? I plan to be in Portland, IN for the Tri-State swap meet in a week or so, health permitting.

Boy, too bad paul couldn't swing by on may 17th in Oregon, il on his way back from Portland. It would be a pleasure to meet him!

David, let me know how your search went for the parts. I have the tower and pto rod here for ya.

Hi All -

I am looking for a NICE set of front IH hubcaps for my 682. I have a NOS rear pair and a decent pair of front ones but would like an extremely nice set of fronts.

Thanks!

JB

UPDATE: I was able to locate and purchase one(1) near NOS front hubcap so I am currently only looking for 1. Anybody?
1a_scratchhead.gif

got a new cub cadet 100 need good used parts
choke cable & throttle cable. 3ptlift bar.
starter switch.& i don't know what to call it
but it's the cover that go over the pulley
on the flywheel side of engine.hope you know
what i'am talking about?? thanks stan

I am looking for a cig lighter assembly for the narrow frames (124)

I don't need the element, just the receiver, grounding bracket, wire and wire clip

Thank you

Brian, you might try IH tractor parts sites too. I don't know if they are the same but my 460 has one on it.

I'm also looking for the rod to turn the chute on a QA-42 thrower

update got most of the parts sill need 3pt lift bar
and coke cable. thanks stan

Mike, whats different from a narrow frame? Or I have brinly spring assists.

Latest posts

Back