• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 31, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tschweizer

displayname
Travis Schweizer
Selling my 3pt sprayer. goes on IH 3pt. $200
149032.jpg

Selling my 129 Hydrostatic. $110 OBO. I'm selling it because I'm tired of fooling around with the driveshaft pins falling out. The mower runs, last I used it, I was mowing the yard, stopped to put in some more gas, looked at the driveshaft and noticed the pins about to launch out, so I pushed it in the garage. I put new pins in it again, and they aren't staying put, either. I did fire it up the other day, the battery is dead, but I jumped it. Engine doesn't blow smoke, and runs pretty good. The deck seems fine, has a new center pulley and a newer belt. I'm in Burlington Ky, right outside Cincinnati. Please let me know if you ave any questions. Oh, it's got a 14HP Kohler engine. Thanks, Don.
149054.jpg

149055.jpg

149056.jpg

New Wideframe snowplow subframes with extra stiffner at rear $100.00 plus shipping can bring to Plowday in Iowa to save shipping.These are over $200.00 at the dealer.
149066.jpg

The wide frame sleeve hitch with U bracket I had listed earlier is sold pending payment. I still have the second wide frame sleeve hitch without lower U bracket for sale for $80.
Thanks, Josh

here is a nice set for sale asking 200 for all will deliver to plow day in danville pa i also have a cw36 for sale
149119.jpg

antique tire changer, 104 front grill and lift bar for 82 series (nos) $50 each, deliver to PD 17
149130.jpg

149131.jpg

149132.jpg

Hi

I live in the UK and have a cub cadet 1541
model 140651100
serial 089296
mfg date E160G
if anybody give me any info about this tractor i would be interested to read it allso hydaulic oil in back end. i think the dip stick end has brocken off so i dont know how much hydo oil to fill up. any suggestions.
thanks
Nigel

Nigel, welcome to the forum. You have placed your post in the wrong area, click on the link below I started a thread for you:

1541 Info

cub 123 w/ 14 hp kohler
must pick up in Fort Wayne, IN
ASAP
First $100.00 gets it.

Did run, needs new battery

GREAT deal, I need the room.
Jon, 260-432-0303

Both of my sleeve hitches have been sold pending payments. Thanks for all who inquired.
Josh

i have a cub 100 thats in great shape and runs excellent very little smoke on start up. it has headlights but no fenders and includes a 42in deck that has 2 holes patched in it but works very well im asking 500.00 obo or possible trade for 124 or 126 of equel value im located in indiana pa and am planning to go to fort allen plow days. if you have any ?s or want pics email me at [email protected] thanks

cub 123 is SOLD pending payment

Thanks,

Jon

Taking offers on the items I listed below. I'd like to deliver to PD, need to clear space!!! Thanks

1962 Original. $500 Fires right up, sounds good, and drives. The oil bath air cleaner is restored and included, as is the hood ornament. They just weren't on in the picture. I also have a deck and everything to mount it. Just email for more info or questions.
149199.jpg

I have some new old stock Ohio Steel products, these are very similar to brinly and mount to you existing brinly adapter
I have 1 10" plow , its new but the box was trashed $200.00

3 cultivators $140. each
2 single row discs $150.each
I can ship these for added cost , pick up here in western Pa is welcome or I can deliver to the Pa plow day in Scottsdale Pa on the 25th of april
149211.jpg

149212.jpg

149213.jpg

149214.jpg

Latest posts

Back