• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 22, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Sale: Cub Cadet 129 with 44A Mower Deck - $650.00. Email me for pictures. My email address is in my Profile.

Still have this 108 for sale. It is a nice tractor, everything works as it should, rebuilt motor. Has factory headlights. I installed a nice set of 23x10.50 turfs on the rear which were not installed when the photo was taken. PO did restoration work. Need to thin things out a bit, since I need space and $$$ for my 982's and their related projects. I am asking $550.00. Email or call 216-396-4633.
131023.jpg

I have a Cub 126 for sale. It has been stripped down and repainted. 48" 3 blade deck that needs some repair. The engine is a (new) K301 that was replaced 2 years ago, but then stored. Their are alot of new parts (ie. Wiring harness, voltage regulator, generator, clutch.) Both front tires have a slow leak and I know the hood decals are not correct. Bought this for a restoration but I'm going back to Baghdad and don't want this to sit around. Asking $ 700.00. Call 270-501-0491
134644.jpg

134645.jpg

I have a 1972 international / cub cadet model 76. 38in mower deck . It has a 10hp briggs engine. I went through the engine 2 years ago had the valves re-done and put all new seals & gaskets in the engine the old ones were kinda dry and leaked oil. It has head lights not original to this mower. It has new bearings in the deck, also the under side of the deck has a spray on liner for easy cleaning. It has all new tires on it, the rims and deck were sand blasted and repainted. The front rims have new bushing pressed in. It also has newer belts on it. I put new tie rod ends on it too the old ones were pretty worn. Its a very clean old mower I bought a house now with a bigger yard and the 38in deck wasn't ideal anymore. Asking 500 obo call (920) 203 5786 Adam or [email protected] (Omro WI.) i cant seem to get the pics to load if u want to see it e-mail me and i'll send the pics thanks

My 1872 previously listed is SOLD! I almost cried (almost) and the deluxe 109 is no longer for sale. Thanks

I've still got two wide frame rear lifts for sale. First one is complete with the lower U bracket also. Only thing not there is the pin that goes into the cast piece where the tiller or brinly hooks. $90 plus shipping. Second one is complete less the lower U bracket and pin mentioned above. $80 plus shipping. email me at [email protected] if interested. Thanks, Josh

Thought I'd throw this out there here first: 1811. Its been sitting a couple years (PO bought a zero turn). It needs the carb cleaned and a tune up, and it will be fine. I have had it running by nursing gas down the carb. If no interest here soon my plans are to get it going and put a deck under it and sell it her locally. These models are popular here in the market for folks just wanting a good mower, and bring good $$$. Getting busy at work so time and space are a premium. Asking $ 500.00 picked up here. Email or call my cell 216-396-4633.
134666.jpg

Listing this for a good friend of mine
Cub Cadet 123 with a lot of toys . the tractor runs good has 3 pt, spring assist and ag tires... comes with everything pictured
tiller...blower... 42"blade and 42" deck
asking $725.00 picked up in SW Wisconsin or possible delivery to Rockford Ia plow day
134674.jpg

134675.jpg

for more info call 608-822-4489 or email
[email protected]

Latest posts

Back