• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 20, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joseph,
As interchangeable as parts are I'd just get the external axels and parts to make yours external and save a lot of time and trouble. The parts are available and cheap usually. I probably have quite a few axels and associated parts if I looked and I doubt I'm the only one. Then you don't have to drive anywhere or even pull the rear end

Im not sure how id go about that as I need the center section. The one currently in it is cracked. I looked at the imternal brake rear I have and maybe I'm not understanding something but I don't see how I can change it over. I get how the axles would be switched over but I dont get how the cast arms on the front get changed over. Plus the internal brake rear end has an extra hole in the front for the brake rod to go through.

Still looking for an Original dash tower w/o the cutout for the steering adjuster. Thanks

Here is a picture of what I need. P/N 759-3304. It's my understanding these were also on 682's and 782's and other Cub Cadets.
I know I can get a new one from one of our sponsers but I would like to try to get a good used one first. Need ASAP! Again it's for the front PTO on my 982.
Thanks.
256782.jpg

256783.jpg

Wanted- A good hood for a 782 Cub Cadet. No junk. Already bought a POS hood from a fellow collector...please email me if you have one. (Email in profile)

I believe I have the PTO repaired. (I haven't tried it yet but will soon)
Thanks Jeremaiah!

A hood has been found. Picked up a 1210 for parts this weekend. Thanks to all who contacted me.

i am looking for a rear lift for a 79 682? manual lift thanks email is in profile

Joe Smith i have a ported hydro and rearend from a 149 i would sell you for $100, i think this will work for you, give me a call, thanks, Tim, 1 815 718 2246.

Latest posts

Back