• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 20, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaytay

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Home of the Plow Special
Wanted:

255759.jpg

Eventually all of this snow is going to melt. When it does there are going to be tractor shows this summer.

If anybody here happens to see an IH Sand Trap Rake at one of these tractor shows, I would GREATLY APPRECIATE if you could get the owner's contact info and pass it along my way.

I have most of one of these units, but need a few measurements to make some of the missing pieces.

255760.jpg

Thanks!

looking for a front rim for a 1712 cub cadet. Bearing should fit a .75 inch shaft. I would think other cubs front rims would work. Just would like it to much the one that I have. Thanks for the help.

Looking for some battery hold downs for the Narrow Frame cubs - aftermarket or original (good shape). Just got some of the carriage bolt holders, but need the brackets. Checked CC specialties, they are out of stock. Thanks! JohnBoy

Looking for an original operator's manual for a 982, not reproduction, in good condition.

Also a mower deck cover for a 50C deck.

The top link of the 3 point hitch; the white piece. I realize there are reproduction ones available; would like the original white piece. Email price and pics to drglinski at yahoo dot com. Thanks

I'm looking for 3 point hitch kit for my 1650.
WIDE FRAME SLEEVE / THREE POINT HITCH KIT 73080C91 with 547701-R1 5/8 shaft instead of bolts.

Looking for set of CORRECT headlights for an Original. Preferably with vasoline.

I found the 3 point hitch kit.
WIDE FRAME SLEEVE / THREE POINT HITCH KIT 73080C91 with 547701-R1 5/8 shaft instead of bolts. Thank you for all the inquiries I got on these parts. This is the best Forum ever...

Looking for a few of the Brinly 11" discs to replace some bent ones on a rear tandem setup I got. I know I can buy new, but didn;t want to mix new w old. Unless you have heard of straightening them?

I am in need of a starter for a 482. Email in profile. Thanks Jim

Need a dash tower for '61 Original. Correct tower would NOT have the cutout for the steering adjustment. Very limited welding skills so looking for a nice one w/o lots of extra holes where they don't belong. Thanks

Got my pulling project tractor, yesterday...And am in need of a K241 block, or complete engine.

Call/text me at 765-265-3078, or email me at [email protected] ...Located in Cambridge City, IN. (I WILL PAY TO HAVE IT SHIPPED!)

Hey guys! I am still looking for a restored 147. I am looking for one with a recent engine rebuild with low hours, and a professional repaint. I have headlights, rear lift, etc., so extras are not a big deal. I have had a lot of folks call me about their 149s, 104s, etc., but I am only interested in a 147. Also, I have a beat-up 147 already, so I am not looking for another beat-up one. I will restore the one I already have myself if I can't find one, but I have NO idea where I will find the time. That is why I would prefer one that is already done. I understand that it will not be cheap and yes, I am prepared for that. I have the cash. I am also looking for a cutting edge for my non-trip original plow blade. Please call Adam at (260)615-5655. Calling is about the only reliable way to contact me. Thank you so much!

Hi guys just I really want a nice 1210 or even bigger cub or maybe more than one hopefully you guys can help me find one!!!!!!!!!! Thanks alot

In need of a front PTO bearing for my 982 please.
Not the whole PTO just the bearing. I have a question too. It looks like the pulley and bearing are all one piece or assembly is that right?
Thanks.

In need of an external brake rear end in good condition for a 1650. With or without charge pump. Have an internal brake rear end with charge pump to trade/partial trade or will buy outright if necessary. I am located just southeast of madison wi.

Joseph-

I think you mean to say hydro (hydrostatic) pump which the charge pump is a part of.

Just an FYI.

Good luck!

Latest posts

Back