• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 15, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jason,
I ordered them from Cedar rapids tires a few years back, order the tru-power 8.50's and this is what I recived, so I would have to say they are tru-powers, I will not be able to check and conferm them until this weekend and not be able to post my findings until early monday evening.

I thought the 'stones were 23*, more like this old forum pic from one of Kraig's cds. These look like Firestones.
53407.jpg

I just looked at a cd I have from Titan tire. Their are over 250 photos of tires in one folder!
Here's some of them.
53409.jpg

crtire gets really cranky if you ask them to show you a tire before you decide what you want. They kept telling me they weren't a retail store and really made me feel they don't want my business. I can deal with that!

I just got a new monitor for my computer today so need to show it off. I'm pretty happy with it as it has PIP so I can watch my security camera or tv etc. right on the same screen.
happy.gif

Here's a couple shots of what it looks like.
53411.jpg

53412.jpg

Here's some I got from them for my long term 122 project!
53414.jpg

John,
So your saying that you can't see what your buying before you pay for it and get ready to leave?
I guess I don't quite understand that concept! LOL

Hopeing to plow with a 782D this year for the first time. Was wondering if you need to add weight to the front of the tractor or is the extra weight of the diesel enough to hold it down?
thumbsup_old.gif

That brings up a good question. Has anybody "popped a wheelie" while plowing? I would think the plow hanging off the back would keep your front on the ground.

Why am I always way behind? Everyone's talking about plowing (pulling) and I'm still plowing (pushing). 8"-12" along the coast 12"-18" inland by morning, then changing to rain.

Latest posts

Back