Archive through March 14, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dschwandt

IHCC Supporter
displayname
David Schwandt
Bill.. THAT"S a great plan!!

But, what do Ya do, when the 2 tractor plan morfs itself up into a 6, 8, 10 or 13 tractor plan??
1a_scratchhead.gif
blush.gif

Mike, thanks for the update on Jeremiah. Very good to hear he's doing OK and is just busy.
thumbsup.gif

Davis S - when it goes beyond 2 tractors, it becomes a problem for the Mrs...
bash.gif

I need to trim down the herd and what I've really appreciated with my Wheelhorse tractors is the commonality between models and implements over a 20+ year span. I want to swerve into that with my IHCC's too. I like all of these tractors, but need to settle one series. As much as the QL's are disliked, for some reason I really like my 1650 - and it was by far the most difficult and time consuming refurb I've ever done. I like the way it handles, the big operator platform, the looks of it and it's the quietest garden tractor I've ever owned. I think I'm going to try to settle on the QL series and have a hydro model and a great drive model and that's it!

All of the above, of course, is subject to change, similar to the weather and whatever good deal comes along....
thumbsup_old.gif

Bill (QQ) J., I'm doing the same basic thing, the 73 for mowing / snow blading and the 169 for snow throwing / earth turning.

And the original(s) for trailer queens!
greenthumb.gif

David K, Craig, et el:

It would be good if David's QA-42 repair could be transferred or copied into the FAQ section for further reference. Thank you, David, for this work showing what you have done. I wish I was half that good.

Bill QQ J.

I didn't know that it took more than two tractors to run into the buzz saw with the other half. Those rules were never fully explained or understood when the 1250 Nightmare appeared. I am in serious trouble with just one. I do, however, want another, but am not certain that there will be a place for me at home when that happens.

I have four and each one has a job or two. 127 lawn mowing,126 plowing and snowthrower,125 sickle bar mower, 782 snowblade and lawn mowing.

Bill J

The Q/L are one of my favorite(s). Never had one but they are one of the best in the line IMO. They are actually the only post Narrow Frame tractors I like.

Lets see....one for mowing, no, wait, maybe 2 or mowing, one fer snow thrower, one for snow plow, one for tiller, one for disc, one fer cultivator, one for parades & shows, one for sickle bar and one for chipper shredder, one for to just park on the lawn and look at, and ,maybe one to have on the lift to work on......

Oh yeah, one for a rear blade, and a leaf sweeper and a......

See!!!! Ya can never have tooo many of 'em!!
cool.gif

Same here Bill! I'm just impressed with my 1250 all together. And for looks, I feel the Quiet Line Series takes the cake! Don't worry....you're in good QL company
thumbsup_old.gif
!

If you think you have too many tractors just go buy more implements to put on them. I just wish I had the time and money to get all 9 running here.

I just tell my wife "that ones the back up tractor" which I have needed in the past. Luckily, my "back up" roster is 7 tractors deep. And I have had to reach 3-4 deep before too!

And the one I like the best, is the one I'm using at the time!

Hi guys, Im looking for the dimensions for the piece that goes onto the lift arm and hooks to the hydraulic cylinder to the lift on a narrow frame hydraulic system

Thanks

PSA,

I'm looking for someone to loan me a 169 and a 800 muffler for a week or so.

I'll pay shipping both ways and also give you a NEW free muffler for your time and trouble.

Jeff - looks to me like you gotta have both a 169 AND an 800 muffler. No got both - No Free Mufflers - No Ticky No Laundry!!! (And I would have to have a special purpose adapted 169 muffler).

10:4 Charlie.. can't wait to see what pops up someday.

Latest posts

Back