• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 12, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eford

displayname
Earl Ford
Sorry, Ebay. And I've heard of one called Craig's list not sure where that site covers. Put a want ad in the classifieds and see what happens.

Joe, a "creeper ' is a reduction gear that allows you to operate a gear driven cub at a slower speed than 1st gear. Such as when using a garden tiller or sometimes a smow blower in bad conditions.

Jason,

Are you responding to my question about a creeper?

If so, why not try to be helpful and tell me what it is and what it is used for.

If that is much too like being a good neighbor and sharing knowledge, why not just post that you already know what a creeper is and that you are on so high of a cloud that you can't be bothered with such trite and mundane affairs. That would be more honest.

Joe

Ken/ Charlie There now I did a good deed. Do I get a cookie?
angel.gif

Thanks, Earl.

Thanks, Jason. Jason, obviously our emails crossed in the email. I appreciate the explanation. Now, what do they normally cost? Yes, I know, whatever you pay for it is what they cost.

Come on, guys.

Joe

WTH!
Is there a full moon somewhere tonight or are all you guys just on the freakin rag!

I can shut this SOB down in a flat hurry ya know!

Ya'll have a good night now! Gotta go to work, think about plow days and yard work!

Yes Joe I was responding to you

Joe, a "creeper ' is a REDUCTION GEAR THAT YOU BOLT ONTO YOUR TRANSMISSION that allows you to operate a gear driven cub at a slower speed than 1st gear. Such as when using a garden tiller or sometimes a smow blower in bad conditions.

I'm not on a high cloud I just explained to you what a creeper is. Please re-read my post.

BTW no need to get sarcastic
eek.gif

Has anyone ever asked for the address or telephone number of something and some GENIUS responds with the time-worn obvious: "I don't know the phone number but" - HERE IT COMES - "you could look it up in the Yellow Pages. How supremely dumb of me that I never thought of that.

Joe for values do a COMPLETED ITEM search on ebay.

It is against site rules to discuss the values of Cub parts for many reasons.

Joe you really need to go back and read all of the posts from over the weekend so you know what is going on around here.

Don't know Charlie, i've been in a pretty good mood this week, hope it ain't catchy. I just sit back and find some humor in it all.
rofl.gif

fence.gif

Charlie, I agree on the tire debate. I love my Titan 10.50 on my 782. Im the snow you just can' stop them. No chains either. I have Carlisles on the 782 with the blower and can't go anywhere without chains.
Anyone going to Sublette on Sunday? A lot of the Illinois plowday regulars are showing up and bringing tractors. Its an IH featured show and also a toy show.

What's the difference between the Titans and other ags, degrees in V's paterns?

Not a great pic, but here are my swamp witch ags on the 149.
I've been real happy with their traction this winter.
About 150# each loaded with washer fluid.
53169.jpg

Edit: Oops, I guess mine are Gators.
I still like them pretty good for four wheeler tires.

Latest posts

Back