• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 09, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kclark

displayname
kevin clark
2 cub cadets for sale. i cant put any money in anything so they need to go. first i have a 70. needs to be gottin running. good for a resto project. second a 800 wide frame, runs great looks good but needs flex plat for clutch.
$200 takes them both
can help with dilivery for fuel money
please call (815)999 9229

Model 126 for sale but unfortunately, someone put some time into it and re-painted with Krylon Farm & Implement "orange" rather than Cub yellow. Still is very clean. Front plow (also wire wheeled and painted) and subframe w/ pulleys in good working order. CCC 75lb wheel weights (plastic covered) included with used chains. NO MOTOR. I can include a Kohler K241 that I have kicking around my garage but needs a valve job. I am in CT and email is in profile. Looking for $300 cash or best offer from someone who is going to use it, email me for pictures. New battery and starter generator included.

brinly tool bar its 5 ft long.100.00 pick up in oskaloosa iowa

186570.jpg

186571.jpg

Brinly ORIGINAL Sleeve Hitch "Y" Adapter. Includes lift straps and hitch pin. Original weld at the "Y" was cracked, so a fellow Cub Cadeter put some welds on it to make it fuctional. Original Brinly sticker is in good shape, however, it does look like someone possibly painted the adapter.

Pretty neat item. Wish I could keep it, but it would just sit in the garage. This would look much better behind someone's Cub Cadet Original.

Send me an email, and I can send pics!

$160 gets it delivered to your door!

Questions:

Steven
[email protected]

Cub Cadet (CCC) Creeper Gear Box with Reduction Gear.

This is the Aluminum housing variety from an 1806. Should fit other models like the 582.

Excellent condition. It has been thoroughly cleaned (even the breather filter!) and is ready to be packed with fresh grease and mounted to your Cub!

Send me an email and I will send pics. Please feel free to give me a call with any questions.

$145 gets it delivered to your door!

Thanks!
Steven
[email protected]

I have a factory Cub Cadet technical service handbook for home maintenance products that contains a wealth of info and illustrations on how to service CC tillers, decks, snowthrowers, chippers,edgers, shredders, etc or just about any attachment that was made for CC's. It is 1" thick and in good shape. Email [email protected] for questions. 30.00 plus 3.50 for shipping. Dave

I have a Cub Cadet narrow frame for sale. It is off of a 100, real nice shape. It has the front axle beam and clutch pedal. Note that this is a BARE FRAME. $50 or best offer. Also have a Kohler K-241 engine. Never had it running, but it is complete minus the starter/generator. $150 or best offer. Feel free to call 319-929-0902 or email me at [email protected]. thank you

I think I'm ready to sell my 108 Cub. All original tractor that fires right up with no noises or smoke and is ready to hit the grass when it grows. Brand new battery goes with it. $450

I also want to sell my 185 Lo-Boy and just use my 67 Lo-Boy again. The 185 had new rod bearings, new (good used) crank, crank bearings, gaskets, etc. in the motor. Cylinder bore was still well within spec, so it wasn't bored. Turn key tractor. 5 ft. Woods mower that I used all year and it really does an excellent job cutting thicker grass and lawns both. All high flotation tires. Only issue is it isn't charging, and an extra regulator is included for this issue. I'd like $2000 even and might give some trade-in value on a Cub Cadet.

cub cadet model 1100 parts tractor or?? 150.00 nice plastic side panels 40.00 each, grilles 45.00 each plus shipping
186720.jpg

186721.jpg

186722.jpg

1872 with original motor, leaks oil out the front, not sure where. Not run in two years. $1000 picked up in central Florida. Price is half what worth in pieces and that's what will happen if no buyer found.
186822.jpg

Off topic Leer 100R topper for 2007 and up Chevy full size trucks. $600 please email for specs. Pick up only.
186823.jpg

A friend of mine took a 682 on trade in and is looking to sell it. He hasn't had it running, but the previous owner said it was a real smoker. The sheet metal and deck look to be in really good shape. He's asking $400 for it. Email me if interested and I'll send you his number. My email is in my profile.

186837.jpg

186838.jpg

186839.jpg

186840.jpg

149 cub cadet for sale, $700, also have 38",42",48" mower decks for this series,$125 each, also haban snow blade for super tractors, $250, call or email Tim, 815 718 2246.

I have the Brinly spring assist from my 102 for sale $50 plus actual shipping.

Back