• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 09, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to get rid of my 149 Cub Cadet. I am asking $600 without ag tires or $700 with. Forum members get it for $550.00 with turfs or $650 with ags. It would come with a snow plow. It has new brakes, wiring,and points, Email with questions.

I am going to be replacing my 23 x 10.5 x 12 Ag\Lug Tires with a set of turf tires, and was wondering if there was any interest in someone buying them. They are in very good condition, with a lot of tread left, but they are too agressive on my lawn. If there is any interest, I can post some pics. They are the rear tires of off of a 1650

Todd O - I'm sure there's interest in your tires (including me). How much are you asking? What brand are they? Thanks.

They are Firestone Tires I was thinking $50 for both. I'll try to get some pics tomorrow when it's light out.

Here are some pics of the tires I am selling
186971.jpg

186972.jpg

Todd: If you can ship e'm, I can buy e'm. These rims need a job. Otherwise, these rims are for sale: $65 including shipping.
186975.jpg

How's that for confugulating a For Sale thread?
smile.gif

Selling my IH 234 3 Cyclinder Diesel and or Deere John 650 2cyclinder Diesel tractor Both Cat.1 3pt., 540 rpm pto and more. $4500. each (firm) Call for more pix/info
186983.jpg

186984.jpg

(SORRY CHARLIE, I POSTED IN WRONG SPOT)}

Two almost new Carlisle 18x8.50x8NHS front tires from a 1872. $100 for the pair and actual UPS ground shipping from 32736 for 42 pounds.
board-post.pl

Tunnel cover from a 1872. $15 plus UPS ground shipping for 8 pounds.
board-post.pl

board-post.pl

Latest posts

Back