• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 22, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1976 1650 rebuit engine,recent muffler,muffler box,tires,tubes,1"front spindles,paint,decals,starter,needs a seat.asking $875. obo. also for sale 54" blade and sleeve hitch. thanks chris.

Selling a '62 Original, with an Original mower deck.

Has new a new S/G. Motor runs for a short time then dies, have another carb for it.

Asking $250

Also parting out a '62 Original, have many good parts.

226807.jpg

1450 with 44" deck. I fixed a couple rust holes and thin spots in the deck and freed up the spindles. Tractor is complete except for sheetmetal part of muffler box and grille insert. Engine turns over very easily by hand; I suspect it has a broken rod but I haven't taken it apart to verify. I don't have time to mess with it. This tractor has nice sheetmetal. Both taillights are also intact IIRC. $175 OBO picked up in Rockford, IL. Don't be afraid to make an offer; my Dad needs the space more than I need another project. [email protected]

Still have the category 0, 12" Brinly plow. Used very little, in good condition.

Asking $250

226814.jpg

For Sale Winter will come again !!!!!!!!!be ready
qa 42 a blower set up for 1650 with 1/2 pulley in great shape auger near perfect... $275.00 obo in northeast Iowa or free delivery to little G in August

226841.jpg

226842.jpg

also a qa 42 a blower set up for the 82 series with 5/8 pulley works just as good auger also near perfect. $250.00 obo picked up in ne Iowa or free delivery to little g in August...

226843.jpg

226844.jpg

CCO s/n 59766 with original 3pt lift/spring assist and original brinly adaptor and correct straps. 38 inch timed deck restored 5 years ago, factory deflector shield included. orig 7hp engine runs nice, tires good $950 Central Iowa

226862.jpg

226863.jpg

226864.jpg

226865.jpg

Hello there! I have a Cub Cadet 76 for sale. It ran good shifts good, looks good, it just need a new carb kit. Tires have good tread on them. Have deck and mounting brackets for it. Asking $350 obo. Also have a Cub Cadet 76 that I'm parting out and I have a Spirit of 76 for sale. Any questions please call me at 712 540 1259
board-post.pl

Latest posts

Back