• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 14, 2018

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Devin,

Since you mentioned the 3-rib Firestones, I was wondering, do you have the narrow or wide front wheels on your 100?

I have the wider one on it right now but I also have a set of narrow ones that I just grinded up for paint. I just wanted to know witch would be better for my setup.

Happy Fathers Day!
Question about aftermarket dash decal, is it designed to replace tin or go over it?

Ray M.
They go over the old dash tin.
They work really well after heating the tin up with a hair drier from the back side. Then a little more as you work the tin up to cover the rest. That's been my experience when doing them.

321031.jpg

Ray,
Good luck on getting them to fit correctly.
So far, I have done one for the 104 project and the 126 project a few years ago and neither one fit worth a crap. I sure don't intend to discourage you but be prepared for a challenge.

Too small in some areas and to large in others.
The lettering does not line up with the embossed tin portion lettering and the slot for the throttle lever is too small all the way around on the 104 and offset to one side on the 126.
Plus, they are a real PITA to install. Once the steering column hole lines up, you are stuck with whatever discrepancies there are with the rest of the alignment.

I'm NOT looking forward to doing the one on the 149 loader project at all, which, BTW, needs to get done this week to be ready for a local show next Sat near here.
Good luck w/yours.
Here's how the 126 turned out.
The 104v is similar except it if offset to the right too far.

321034.jpg

Just another peaceful (NOT) day here in "Smallville, IA. Wind out of the south and the damn dragstrip which is 1/2 mile south of town sounding like it's in my front yard. Damn near need ear protection while outside to hear your self think.

hi guys i am looking for some info on a 127 hydro trans either some guidance or rebuild kit but it has no power and seems to engage and disengage when it wants to so bad i cant mow

Anthony V.
Kinda sounds like you need to do a trunion repair and or the operation neutral adjust. Along with checking the linkages underneath.
All that info can be found in the FAQ's.
thumbsup.gif

CLICK HERE

Thanks David, I grew up in Oskaloosa Iowa...moved away right after graduating high school. Never liked the cold weather!

Latest posts

Back