• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 11, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbaker

displayname
jeff l baker
John the original engine would of been a 3hp B&S and I have seen them for sale. I just need money and must liquidate some items

I, rather the girlfriend, has a 2000 pontiac bonneville sle for sale. Has the 3.8 v-6, leather interior. Brand new goodyear tires on it all the way around. Has 174k on it, runs well. Also battery was replaced not too long ago (6yr ac delco) Would make a good first car for somebody or a good work car. Its not perfect but is awful clean underneath for being 13 yrs old. She wants $2500 for it, located in fort atkinson wi. (Plus I'm really hoping it sells so I can finally get a truck again)

For Sale: $625 for everything.
Johnson Workhorse Loader......Project.

I started on a rebuild, and of course found another one that was ready to go.

Johnson Workhorse Loader #14 I believe.
Originally mounted on a Bolens.

Good pump and valves included most pins / hardware are there
Brand New replacement bucket from Kwik-Way
Custom replacement brackets cut on cnc plasma cutter.
Crusty original bucket included for a pattern.
Hydraulic lines are poor condition, but included
All 4 hydraulic cylinders are there, the front two are pitted badly

*There are no mounting brackets or loader arm up-rights included. You are welcome to measure my other uprights for a pattern.*
Let the pictures tell the story!

I will sell minus the new Bucket....Lets deal.
Local pick up only.

259686.jpg

259687.jpg

259688.jpg

259689.jpg

I have a cc 3225 tractor that I started to refurbish but lost interest. 22 hp kohler and mower deck. It is all there. Good tires. Be a good project or for parts. $550 will take it. Northwest PA. 814-332-7914

UPDATE

The IH refridgerator is sold to a fellow forum member.

I still have the 39Pshredder/grinder and the eye wash station, from the last page.

watch the cub classifeids as I will be posting a bunch cub stuff over there.

Must liquidate most of my cub stuff
sad.gif

Going though my IH stuff again and some of doubles need to go. If you're looking for some cool IH stuff let me know.
Some old and new IHC and IH empty parts boxes for display in the garage or the INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER "MAN CAVE". All 10 boxes $15.00 shipped to you.
261249.jpg

Looking for a Briggs carburetor.
This is the info. I have.
Model 190407
Serial #B-716651
Type 0165-01
This is off an 8hp. Briggs, prolly early 70's.
I need it ASAP!
Thanks!

25hp Kohler Command engine, needs work. I believe that it has one broken rod. Did an compression test on the bad side and there is zero pressure. Engine is complete with starter and carb. Muffler is there but needs modified to make it work on this engine. $200/best offer. Located in Springville IA. for more details and pics please email [email protected].

Harley 1998 FLT manual, this is used and is in good condition with the exception of binder issue seen in pictures.

$32.00 shipped to the lower 48 in a flat rate box

or $20.00 picked up in Ridott, il

261920.jpg

261921.jpg

For Sale AC Garden tractor starts runs and drives great , no deck asking $300.00 obo in Waukon, IA email for more info
261948.jpg

261949.jpg

261950.jpg

261951.jpg

These are 23x8.50x12 wheel rims that came with some Cub Cadet stuff. They aren't correct for a Cub Cadet though. For some reason Angel coudln't get the pictures to come out any bigger this time. The first picture shows the bent part of the one rim. The rust minimal. $10.00 plus shipping for both.

261974.jpg
261975.jpg

261976.jpg
261977.jpg

Deutz Allis 1918 Ultima. It has 780 hours on it and is a strong running machine. Complete refurbish and repaint of the sheet metal and frame. It has the Sunstrand 15U and a Kohler Magnum 18 motor and a 48" shaft driven deck. I used it to cut my lawn yesterday and it works great. It compares to and shares its DNA with the Simplicity Sunstar tractors.

262054.jpg

262055.jpg

262056.jpg

Asking $1800. Please call me at 920 4two0-820ne5 with any questions you may have or email me from my profile email.

For Sale Brinly 12" caat 0 plow with gauge wheel $350.00 obo picked up in Northeast Iowa pics avail upon request

Cub Cadet 1650 .Engine was rebuilt 2years ago. 50 inch deck tires like new and has a snow blade. Hydraulic lift. Runs and cuts great! Comes with yard trailer!
Also have cub cadet parts drive shafts hydro parts electric pto clutches and so on.
Kohler engines and parts. 3 Briggs 5 hp engines 2 Tecumseh 5 hp engines and other parts . Have 12" garden tractor wheels and tires. Brand new american made deck bearings. Gas tanks and so on!

Sell all this as a package for $1600

262321.jpg

Can deliver plow to either Montrose Mn or Buck Creek plow days if arrangements are made.

Latest posts

Back