• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 09, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmiracle

displayname
Clark Miracle
Thanks Charlie
err.gif

looking for a nice clean cub cadet 782 some where close to Iowa thanks

My kin folk live in New Caney, Texas. They have always purchased box store tractors. While visiting us, they got to see my 1450 and I convinced them to get a real tractor. They are looking for something with a deck and possibly a tiller. Let me know what ya have. Pics would be a big help.
Thanks

looking for a complete set of manuals for my 782
owners
parts and service
thanks

Dash tin for a 125 or, tin and fiberglass dash together. Mine has a extra hole someone move switch.

Hood ornament for a Original Cub, Fenders for a 100 do not care if they need repair.

looking for a right angle tiller gearbox with the 5/8 pulley for my 1a tiller

Restoring my 125 as i can afford it. looking for a hood ornament, rear reflectors, head light panel, and possibly a grill thats in nice shape, wheel weights, tire chains, snow plow, and snow thrower.

needed, mounting brackets for 782diesel fuel tank. call 815-265-4578 day. also, battery mount for same.

I'm adding a sleeve hitch to my 1650 and it is missing the bushing which is pressed into the frame. Attached is a picture. Can anyone direct me to where I can buy these? Anyone have a couple I can buy?

Thank You!
Randy

226786.jpg

Randy C.
If your frame doesn't them already, your only option unless you make them yourself, is to go with the frankenstein bolt route.
To my knowledge, no one makes them after market and they were never offered from IH or Cub Cadet.
226803.jpg

Sunflower Reel Mowers part:

I need one rod and bracket which the rollers attach to for a Sunflower Reel mower. I was given a complete set which although rusty, I have managed to free up and get working. All the rollers are missing but I can make those.

Thanks Charlie,
Looking on ebay, the only Frankenstein Bolts I could find is a pair for $40 plus shipping. Must be a hard item to find! Unless anyone has a different source they use for parts like this?

Looking for a snowthrower that will fit a model 70 that is within 150 miles or so of kansas city, mo. Call me 816-377-0542

Craig, the model snowthrower that best fits the Cub Cadet 70 would be the CW36. Here's some info on it for you.

226809.jpg

226810.jpg

I am looking for a camshaft, carburetor, and exhaust elbow for a 16 horse kohler out of a 169.

i have an elbow for a 14hp and a cam out of a 14hp i beleve the duration of the lobs are the same send me a email at [email protected] if you are intristed

Latest posts

Back