• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 20, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't you guy's hear the midwest and west coast had refinery fires. Isn't that convenient! The roads are jammed with vacationers.

Don't you just love the way Tom H. candy coats everything....one of these days he's gonna tell us exactly how he feels...
roflol.gif

Every time I see this...
facepalm.gif
...it just cracks me up....he's definitely one of a kind...someone who can cut thru the drivel and hammer home the truth....

Allen,
You wouldn't want to be on the drivers seat of a scraper that has pi$$ed me off all day. You would need a neck brace by the end of the day.

Rick,
I tell it like I see it every time. Sometimes the truth hurts.

Gas "happily" jumped up to $3.59.9 four days ago here in central Iowa. The paper says it is because of the possiblity of big hurricane damage.

Tom H....I would be disappointed if you did it any other way....there are few things we can count on anymore, but character and integrity coupled with the "truth" is what we all need now more than ever.

Marlin....did you mis-type the word in quotes...
rofl.gif
....hurricane damage ???....in Iowa????....that is something we might worry over down here....think that paper should be used for Fancy to wipe his feet on before coming inside...
blush.gif

Rick A. Just going by what the paper says. What is sadder is how everyone didn't blink an eye on that dime raise. They seem more worried about all the political stuff. Between Ames and Nevada alongside the current ethanol plant construction is continuing for a cellulose based fuel plant. Really sweet farmland there. Today's paper has an article about how inflation is eating away at the middle class' chance of getting ahead.

$3.75 to $3.95 this AM for Isaac and Labor Day.

Just paid $4.09 just North of Lansing.....

Back