• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 20, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lhinds

displayname
Luther Ray Hinds
Well in the last two weeks gas has went from 3.44 to 3.17 to 2.92 to 3.19 to 3.14. Today it is 3.17. Totally confusing.

its been sitting around 3.43 for a couple of days in Rockford, il

It bounced up from $3.29 to $3.39 four days ago in Ames, Iowa and surrounding communities.

Running from a low of $3.54 to a high of $3.69 here in North Central Wi. (Chippewa Valley)

Prices in central NY went from 3.51 around July 4 to 3.69 now. Its a rip off. The refineries cut production.

All you have to do is get a Tune Up and inflate your tires to the proper pressure and that will offset the price increase.......LOL

My truck is tuned up and the tires are at the correct pressure, that doesn't lower the price of fuel/gas.

Tom:

I am just passing along what the Expert said.

I run a Service Van and I can definite tell ya, the advice was ill given.

Locally here, gas has jump about $.50 a gallon.

Shell here went from 3.14 to 3.34 yesterday.
Exxon went from 3.14 to 3.24.
Farmers Co-op non ethanol went from 3.19 to 3.28.

Went from $3.63 to $3.99 here on Friday and not even a peep from our elected "leaders".

went from 3.49 yesterday to 3.99 today. When the monsoon slows down me and the gf are going to Clinton, 3.38 last report, to fill up for a trip tomorrow

W.T.F. is going on! Those
censored.gif
ity,
censored.gif
censored.gif
's!
angry.gif

The 690 mile yard sale started Friday and gas went up 30c per gallon.

Checked my local station yesterday, reg no-lead was $3.95, was around $3.55 two weeks ago. Strangely enough, diesel was $3.85, same as two wks ago.

Said it before and I'm saying it again................it's all Bull$--t!

Back