• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 15, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Model 382 Hydro $300.00

Manufactured in 1984 the last year of the Red Models. I bought this from the original owner a few years ago - this has NEVER been rained on. I know it has not be rained on at my place and I trust the guy because I saw the condition of his farm equipment, while there I saw this and said if he ever wants to part ways with it to let me know. I need to sell before I mess up it gets rained on, or I crack he hood...

New Blades, only things not original are the Hydro lever knob and the Carb, I got one from a Model 81 motor and had it installed on this 11hp Briggs. Its also missing the rubber foot pad on the brake pedal.

261333.jpg

261334.jpg

261335.jpg

261336.jpg

Steering whhels. One froma 124 and others from quiet line tractors. $10.+ sh. each. All for $25.00 + sh.
261338.jpg

Firestone tires are still available, have some lookers but nothing locked in yet.
Will combine shipping.

Kraig the guy that willed it to me was a truck driver and chained everything down.He went with me to Travis's plowday a few times Loyd Sturm.He willed me Original #682 that I restored.

The 124 steering wheel and tires are sold pending payment. Thanks.

\1{ still looking for original snow blade for my 1961 cub thanks stan}}

Selling a good looking, running 102 with factory headlights, 38 inch deck, and narrow frame snowblade. Located in springville IA, please email me at [email protected] for pics and detailed info. $500 OBO for everything.

The 71 and the 86 listed on the 19th of July are sold. The 129 is still for sale...great running tractor with original paint...

Also selling a 169 Cub Cadet with a recent engine refresh (less than 10 hrs). Runs great, mows well, rough on the edges but is a solid resto unit. For more detailed info and pics, please email at [email protected]. Located in Springville, IA. $850, or best reasonable offer.

For Sale I have a cub 125 hydro with a 3 point hitch been sitting in the shed for 6 years and deciding to part with it since i have no time to restore,has the motor which turns free,the blue/white pan seat hydrostatic trans,have restored 5 tractors and just don't have time to do another restore,been to busy.everything is there except the air cleaner and the center cap for the steering wheel.hasn't run since i purchased it.motor and carb may need to be gone thru,good tin, hood ornament,wheels,deck everything for 300.00 if you want pictures i could take some but not readily available.good to restore for sure,thanks Vern

Considering selling my 1572 SGT Diesel. Very rare find here. Low hours and fully optioned out. Between my restored fully optioned 982 and fully optioned 1572 I can’t see myself selling the 982. 1572 cuts grass weekly about an hour and a half with zero issues. 657 hours on working hour meter. Comes with category 0 3pt, front hydraulics, headlights, dual brakes, power steering, ag tires, disconnect clutch on driveshaft for easier starting.
Since I’ve had it, all filters and oil including hy-tran and trans filter were replaced 24 hours ago. I took disconnect clutch apart and cleaned it. Adjusted valves, cleaned out fuel system, new headlights, all lights work, got a rare CCC emblem for front and decal for back so it has those, got a hood brace and fixed hood/side panels, new air filters, new antifreeze, completely disassembled rear end and turned down new bushings and redid the bolt areas that were incorrectly drilled and tapped in the past. All machined back to original and better than new in my opinion. New gaskets in rear end. Not all of this had to be done but I was building myself a nice worker out of it.
Comes with tractor and all options available, 657 original hour motor, cosmetically and mechanically nice tractor. Motor has never had an oil leak in its life from the looks of it. Very clean. Will come with perfect looking and cutting 50” deck instead of the 60” I use with it. (50” currently used on 682 regularly and is about perfect. Also comes with front hydraulic blade. Seat has tears and battery is undersized but not old. Always fires up in winter with 30-45 seconds on the glowplugs. $3100 for everything. Without deck or blade might knock off a little on price. Won’t find one too much nicer I don’t think.

Vince
You need to haul that little red lawn mower down to my place and swap it out for some heavy yellow iron.

Latest posts

Back