• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 04, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks wayne, but I'm looking for a perfectly round tank. gonna mount it just below the
grille on my dragster project. Kinda like the little drag tanks in the 60's. You can check it
out on the custom thread.

Steve, if you get real despirate(sp) you could solder a filler top and outlet to an old can of V8 or tomatoe juice !
devil1.gif

Hello, i am looking for a replacement engine for a 582. does anybody know of one that fits or know of any available? Thanks

Would like to purchase a Cub Cadet 123 with mower deck and factory lights Restored or very good shape, close to N.E. Ohio

I have two 123's for sale. All the meat has been trimmed from the selling price. The one with no mower $175. and the other with a 42" CI deck is $300. Email if you have more ??
228047.jpg

228048.jpg

i would like to purchase front brackets for a IH windbreaker that fits on a 102

Wanting to pick up a Carter Model N carburetor for a kohler 8hp engine. Does'nt have to be prestine, just as long as it works. Thanks.

Back