• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 23, 2016

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie C I put a new condenser and points in with the rebuild but used the old coil so it was the prime suspect. I know new doesn't
always mean its good (probably from china) so I will try a condenser off a known good motor and see what happens. Thanks.

Charlie.....always thought those loader backhoes were COOL...hope you get it......it would go well with the 2500A.

Charlie,

What model cub cadet is that one?
lol.gif

Attachments

• lol.gif
    lol.gif
    158 bytes · Views: 116
Just for the heck of it, I shook up a rattle can, Rustoleum 'Canvas White' and laid some on the inside of the rim alongside the paint I had mixed to the spec's in the paint chart posted here.
There is no noticeable difference, to me anyway, between the two.

I only had NAPA mix a quart and we are using that for the hoods and the outside of the rims, so if there is not enough left after we shoot the tops of the hoods I'll just rattle can the back side of the wheels. The front rims are new from Extreme and were a real bright white and would have stuck out like a sore thumb, or in my case hand!!, compared to the creamy white on the hood and dash. The rears are the original ones from the 126 that I sandblasted and primed.

Charlie P. Really sweet additions. Go for it. You're collection is once again growing.
greenthumb.gif

David S. I may have to try the Rustoleum Canvas White. Too hot to do anything outside today for me.

Attachments

• greenthumb.gif
    greenthumb.gif
    8.3 KB · Views: 132
  • greenthumb.gif
    greenthumb.gif
    8.3 KB · Views: 122
Just wondering if that also is the correct shade of white for the blades, decks, plows and so forth accessories.
If so, I'll just go the mixed paint for the large items like the newly acquired 60C deck.

Well, Before I get into this First thing I wanted to get out there is Apologizes to anyone whom is not in agreement w/ parting the 1250. My grass is growing every second AND time being of the essence my situation and options have left me no choice!

305780.jpg

Got started about 9:30 EST, 2hrs in and me having only about 3 Months of IH cadet experience I'm leaning toward the fact that any IH cadet out there that has not had a trunion repair needs one!

305781.jpg

So far the rubber is a "Perfect Fit" LoL

305782.jpg

Also I'm getting a sense that the 1250 definitely had "gear oil" in the rear instead of Hydraulic Fluid, I'm wondering how the Pump would react to a much Thicker Fluid?

305783.jpg

I'll probably work most the night, will update with any concerns or issues. Also I'd like to say A Great Big Thanks to everyone here who has Pointed and Steered me in the right direction with good sound Advice and Opinions!

Thanks Again,,,

ihrotate.gif

Attachments

• ihrotate.gif
    ihrotate.gif
    1.7 KB · Views: 106
  • 305783.jpg
    305783.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 120
  • 305782.jpg
    305782.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 128