• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 04, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlgordon

displayname
JESSY GORDON
hey Rick i have a complet cluch for u 50.00 dollers + shiping or best offer. barings seam to be good condition.

looking for an 82 series diesel hood
condition matters but color doesnt
seems like the 782d and 882 and maybe some others were equipted with this smooth styled hood. thx

<font color="000000"><font face="arial,helvetica"></font><font face="courier new,courier"></font> wanted a hydro Quiteline cub cadet.

Must be in good running order w/mover deck.</font>

I'm in Texas- so it would be great if within 500 miles}

Michael M.
Click the Cadet Collector Supply Room button above and see if Myron has something for you.
He's in east Texas ya know.

Wanted - Cub Cadet 102 parts. Needed now is replacement OEM seat and headlight bezel w/round headlights. Location Virginia

Wanted:
snow thrower for a Cub Cadet 1450 hydro. I would like it to be in good shape, serviceable or in need of work. Looks are less important than functionality. Would prefer something close to home, I live in Culpeper, Va.
Can also trade, I have a 108 (on the for sale page), and some parts (also on the for sale page).
or seven oh three two four four nine seven five eight. Thanks
Kevin

Might be looking for a good 122. Whatcha' got! Also looking for a GOOD K301 head (12hp) and a narrow frame spring assist. Don't want to sell the ranch to get it though. In the N/E section of Illinois

Tom,
I sent you an email with pics of a GOOD K301 head. Hope you got it.

Needed
IH-544205-R1
227780.jpg

<font size="-2">photo borrowed from CCSpecialties web site</font>
Part is NLA from Cub Cadet

I need one that is in good to great condition as the one I have here no longer has the black plastic attached to the metal bolt.
E-mail me at the e-mail in my profile please.

Wanted:

Implements/accessories for my 147 (narrow frame) near Western Washington. I have little interest in mower decks, but a lot of interest in winter use stuff like snow throwers and blades. (Unlike my neighbours that get rain all winter, I live in a convergence zone that means real snow falls here, and I have two driveways that I have to park at the bottom of, and no 4X4 vehicles.) My tractor is a worker, so things do not have to be pretty, and needing work is okay.

I have a trailer, and am happy to pick things up.

KCA - You need to hookup with this character. He can blow up a tire without it being mounted but he might can help ya out on equipment. He can also answer about any questions you might have or help otherwise. Don't tell him I sent ya or you'll never hear the end of it ...
biggrin.gif

The part I was in need of is no longer needed.
Ron T. dropped one off today.

KENtuckyKEN, thanks and will do. It's good to know there's a local Cub Cadet nut around.

I'm looking for a round gas tank. 7-8" round by 10-12" long.
Anybody got any ideas?

Steve-

I "borrowed" this tank from a Bolens parts tractor I happen to have. If you look around it might be what you're looking for. The only hold back might be the length which is 14.5". The height is 6" and the width is 4.5". You might go to a Bolens site and see about availability. It was perfect for this project.

227956.jpg

Good luck with your search.

Latest posts

Back