• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 02, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbeirnes

displayname
D Beirnes
That plow looks to be a Allis/Simplicity with a different hitch and coulter. Is there yellow paint between the twin beam construction like the AC B-series had.

Matthew K On my 882 , 3 ground cable ends attach to dash tower & battery tray bolts and in front attach 2 cable leads(ends) to the air filter assembly clamp bolts.

Hmm, AC tractors, WH hitches, loaders for green ones.......
ihrotate.gif

well the trailer is what we use for the mowing company at the time it had a 44 inch lesco walk behind in there along with a kubota zd28
kinda heavy load for it but i wouldnt doubt itd pull it easily. cant say id try it with our 70 tho

heres another pic from top. this may help(or not) someone ID this plow.I dunno never had any this stuff before this summer, so it's allnewztome.
stupid.gif
88418.jpg

Kraig:
Found that other picture..from about '73..

88421.jpg

See- she even noticed the fake grass...

Wow, it must be pick on Kraig day, Art should be posting any minute now....
88423.gif

Harry M: Your plow is a Brinly, probably the 10 inch size from what I can see. Looks just like mine.

Myron B
CCSupplyRoom

Kendell
err.gif

Harold, was waiting for the 128. He wanted the steady ground speed for tillin,plowin and towing his neighbors offbrands.

Harry M,
Plow is a Brinly plow with a Wheel Horse sleeve hitch adapter on it. It looks like this one.
88430.jpg

Here is a Simplicity plow:
88431.jpg

88432.jpg

Homelite version of a Simplicity plow:
88433.jpg

88434.jpg

Tom H. Try "Woods", or "Bushog". CaseIH even makes snowblowers for the rear of small tractors. Even try Kubota. I'd call Payline in South Elgin they may beable to help.

I think I'm glad I'm not in Minnesota.... not sure what "fixin to do somethin'" means,
but it's usually not good for those too close - it's kinda like "hey - watch this...."
yikes.gif
ihrotate.gif
ihrotate.gif

I wonder how many <blink>Cub Cadets</blink> it would take to move that engine?

Kraig - none, or even one powered by Honda, it's real light down here.
88443.jpg

Thanks for the input bout the deck guys, I'll put the 42"er under it and try it out before I hack up a newer one to fit. Got about two weeks before the 73 is here, can't wait. It's nothin special but a new to me toy. I already have lights buried somewhere I can use for it and another set of skinnies so I think it will get duels. I'll continue to mow with that one as I have a 301 to get ready for the 102. The 241 is starting to use quit a bit of oil, through the breather and exhaust.

Latest posts

Back