• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 02, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a couple of shots of a straight pipe.

88476.jpg

88477.jpg

thanks keith, the one i was looking for was similar, but had a chrome tip. sometime back last month. maybe on a 129?

Jim S,

Welcome to the forum. Answers to your questions on paint and tranny oil can be found in the FAQ link near the top of the page as well as much other useful information. Tail lights and seats are available from several of the fine forum sponsors at the top of the page. Low Ash Engine oil and HyTran are available at your nearest Case IH dealer.

Not sure on exact production numbers but there weren't many made as they were only introduced about 6-8 months prior to the new Quietline series being introduced in 1974. They are definitely worth restoring. I'm in the process of restoring one myself currently. Been a slow process for me as time permits. Replacing all worn parts, new seals/gaskets on the Hydro pump, fresh HyTran and filter on the transmission, derusting via electrolysis and repainting back to original colors. Also plan to take the balance gears out of the engine and have David Kirk's balance kit added to the crankshaft.

Hello. I just joined this site and need to ask a few questions. I've got a 147 Hydro that has been following me around the country for years. Just recently the Hydro stopped working. I have new filter on it and have it filled with HyTran. Any suggestions? Also, I've been trying to figure out my SN- can anyone help me? It's 2050047u495297. Which series of numbers identifies when it was made? And just what does the rest of it stand for? It's been a great tractor and I need to get it going again so my 3 year old can eventually have it.

Terry

Brad C., I dont know if the chrome stack you are refering to is mine or not.
88481.jpg

88482.jpg

The chrome tip came from my brother, who has WH tractors. He made it, along with others at his work. I don't know if I will even use this stack....I was just playing around when I mounted this up on my 128.

Terry M: As Charlie just posted to another member, first you need to read the forum FAQ and the CubFAQ by clicking on the link above....You can find all about your serial number, date of manfacture, etc....all by reading the FAQs !! Please...

Myron B
CCSupplyRoom

man i want one of them 782d's that is nice looking. and after having dealt with kubota diesel all the time i know they pack a punch

There is a nice one on that auction site we all know. They are a potent package, almost unstoppabe for mowing or snowblowing with a two stage snow chucker. Cheers Mike
board-post.pl

Latest posts

Back