Archive through January 31, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgoodwin

displayname
Rick Goodwin
On another note, could somebody give me measurements for frankenstein bolts. I would like to make a couple but I need the size.
Thanks, Rick

Thanks for all the great suggestions--I will try again tomorrow --expecting 6 to 10 tonight here in Missouri

hey all
were gonna get pounded by snow here in north east illinois tonight
got my 100 going but need a coule off hints to get er going and keep going easier

Michael R.
Go slow, WOT, don't take to big of a bite and make sure the tractor is full of gas. Other than that, think spring and wish you had a cab when the wind changes on ya.
76528.jpg

Recived my order from McMaster-Carr today
76533.jpg

76534.jpg

76535.gif

Going to see if these will work for the drive pin in my 127.
The sprial pin that was in it broke and left me stranded 180 feet away from the nearest shop.

nah wind dont bother me to much even without cab
what bothers me is when township comes by and plows in what i just plowed and leaves the road blocked so that cars get stuck and i have to plow it out for em

Jerry W., if there is rust on the inside of the auger housing, especially in the area of the discharge chute the chances of it plugging up are much greater. A good way to prevent it from plugging up is to put a coat of graphite paint on the inside of the auger housing and discharge chute. What condition is your PTO clutch in? If it's slipping you will plug up the discharge chute.

Art: Rick is right - the parts lists shows the O-rings as 3/8 - I was too focused on the JIC thing...
Rick: - Hey, another Michigander! As many Cubs as IH sold in Michigan, I'm not sure why there aren't more of us here. Bet you're already getting the snow.

Kraig:
Aww Geez, just because <u>I</u> didn't put a link to the FAQ..
Whad'ya do, scare KentucK off or is he 3rd shift now??

Got to go pick up my latest purchase this comming weekend.
76544.jpg

76545.jpg

76546.jpg

76547.jpg

76548.jpg

76549.jpg

76550.jpg

Just need to locate it on the map so I know where I am going.

Lonny B - Congrats on your new purchase. You beat me out on it.
angry.gif
I'm just glad it went to a fellow forum member.

You're probably running out of storage space for your Cubs, so if you need me to come across the river and haul one or two off for you, let me know. (I know - sometimes I'm just too generous!)

(You've got mail)

Greg.
my bad
bottom.gif

Its hard to tell just who's bidding the way they mess with the bidders usernames.

Charlie ?
dunno.gif

Send me an e-mail exsplaining how you know it was me please.
So I dont end up bidding against a fellow forum member again.

Lonny - No need to apologize; you won fair & square. It just came at the wrong time for me to even give it a fair bid.

Charlie - Be careful or you're going to buy back those 37 you sold last year, one at a time!

Pretty quiet around here this morning. I reckon all the Illinois members are out playing in the new snow! Happy Friday, all.
beerchug.gif

good morning forum members! we had a nice storm of ice and sleet here in N.E. ohio. wish it was snow. everybody stay warm and have a good day.

8"-12" here in the Chicago area. Will be blowin' snow tonight!!!!
groupwave.gif

Nice sunny day here in Nova Scotia 49 deg F and rain on the way here from over your way.Hope you all have a great day. thought Charlie was going to post some more pictures of that Cub hauler he just bought.And Ken well thanks for the help yesterday i did check my 100 today and it was made in Dec 1967 and my 149 is April 1972. well its good to know. later DonT
coffee.gif

Well thats kool, looks like at 13 or and 18 trans in that. can you handle gear like that Charlie? and the trailer is a what 48 ft 50?. is see the pump has been replaced ,but she looks in great shape no rust like it would if used here lol.Does the trailer have the small wheeles and air ride. kool find.. later DonT

Donald - What , no questions today or did I answer them yesterday (a day ahead of time)
biggrin.gif

Without you asking questions there's not much going on around here
whistling.gif

Kendell - I had to cut out last night when the ol lady came home early with a temp over 100*+. Had to take care of her.

Latest posts

Back