• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 30, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thoffman

displayname
Tom Hoffman
Hey! Let's see a close up shot of that Cub Caetd toy. I don't think I've seen that one.

Shultzie, very nice! Is that one of these?

JL Innovative Design

253022.jpg

253023.jpg

One of these days I should actually finish mine...

Kraig-
I see you've gotten as far at assembling and painting yours as I have at mine. LOL
roflol.gif

Art, yep!
lol.gif

Charlie, that sounds about the same time frame that Art and I got them.
happy.gif

Art,

I may have gotten further along with mine than you and Kraig did, I opened one and then discovered that the itty-bitty pieces and my bi-focals didn't play will together, and I taped the package back up and set them both on the shelf with the other CC models.......
dunno.gif

253059.jpg

Paul-
That's interesting, but you probably got a pre-production version and another one that was previously owned by an <FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> engineer...
biggrin.gif

Jeff, I love Paul Harvey and his oration on the farmer. I have heard mix reviews about the commerical, well mainly the ending where it shows the Dodge Ram parked out front of a hog confinement facility. Some didnt feel that confinement operations represent the whole of farming and farmers and there were farmers who were offended that the Ram and confinement operations were used to represent their truths and reality of ' farmers'.

angel.gif
Cathleen

I feared that but thought I would post it any way.

Jeff, every time I watch that Paul Harvey video (3-4 times) I have tears from eyes. Both my Grandpa's were Dairy farmers. I loved every minute I could spend on their farms. Even learning to drive an IH Farmall Super C that my maternal Grandpa first let me go by myself. I still remember the alfalfa field behind the barn that was spread with manure and needed to be lightly dragged over. I will never forget that day, even though it was over 50 years ago!! That day helped cement my Love for Farming & IHC.
Shift.gif

Jeff B, no no, I am so grateful you posted the link to the commerical. It was very moving and I guess I goofed up by sharing tidbits I had heard in the negative. Paul Harveys words are so touching and moving and really the whole of the commerical was great, so for those who missed it, I'm glad you posted it.

angel.gif
Cathleen

Jeff, glad you posted it, I copied the link so I would have it. Still have the family farm and it has been in the family for over 100 years and we have a farmer still tilling the ground - that place has fed and clothed a lot of people -it has a lot of memories there - I still walk around it just thinking. Thanks.

If only the ground could talk, can you imagine the different stories it would tell.

Thanks for liking the post

Jeff, Thank you for posting the video. I am the youngest in a family of six and when they asked me to take over the farm, Dad gave me a couple of weeks to think about it. My dream was to be a truck driver so I said, No. They ended up selling the place and its about 60 miles north of NYC. The taxes were sky high. Oh yea, I've been driving for over 30 years now. Another 10 and I'm done.

My daughter made a different kind of snowman

A snow-chicken
255095.jpg

255096.jpg

255097.jpg

Latest posts

Back