Archive through January 24, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theaton

displayname
Todd Heaton
I forgot to tell you guys, all of the parts for my clutch job came from our sponsers. For those who are new to the forum or don't know, check out the colorful boxes at the top of the page. Lots of cool stuff there. LOL to sponsers

Was there an early cub forum bedtime tonight?
dunno.gif

Todd:
Not that I know of..and I checked (just to make sure Charlie and Bryan were on the job), the domain name is still registered..

C'mon, It was just a joke..
bouncy.gif

Kendell, good to know. I hope there is some good readin tomorrow. I am headin for the sack though...
coffee.gif

A hold on the sack, Charlie rang in. If everybody was working on cubs or useing them. That is more than exceptable in my $.02 cents.
happy.gif

I've been waiting for someone to post some pics of working Cubs all night...

Old man winter has been stingy with the snow in SW MO this year... so my working pics are basically nil. Maybe this weekend I'll get the CCO out and move some firewood up to the porch.

PBradley, ouch!
eek.gif

Charlie, nice! Where are you finding all this NOS stuff? Like you're gonna tell me...
pop.gif

Todd H., nice job on the clutch!
thumbsup.gif

Tom R., WOW, could I ever put a 40x40 shop to good use! All I have is a tiny 10x18 shed with a 10x24 lean-to on it.
sad.gif
I don't think I'm qualified to make suggestions on "must haves" for your shop, you already have the one thing I'd suggest, "generous space".
drool.gif

Charlie, in that last photo where you're plowing with your 1450... I'm right behind you on my AC620. That was at the second WFM Spring Tillage Day back in 2003, near Menomonie, WI.

Tom R the one thing I couldn't do without in my shop is A overhead beam. I hang a hoist on it and lift my cubs front or back. Makes for good work room. Just don't start one when it is tilted to much. My shop is 36x50 and i have it mostly full of junk.
Luther

Morning fellows. I know where you can find a CCO with an inch of ICE in the pan seat. Somthing has to give. 16 out this morning and suppose to make 60 by Sunday. I'll take it!

Hey Ken ,
The 925-3161a Bulb is priced to high from C.C., We sell a BP881 bulb for $6.99 which is the same bulb.

Morning Guys myself and Jim got into a chat last night about some new head gaskets that i have here for my cubs. which is a better gasket, the steel or fiber type and i thought i would post the Question to see what you all feel. thanks DonT
coffee.gif

I've managed to fill most of the 40 x 46 that we built last year, but it's only a "3 season" work area, I retreat to the 22x22 (with an 8x12 add-on) in the winter. I agree with Luther about having a hoist to pick 'em up. I put an 8 foot "jib boom" in the big barn with a HF 120 volt cable "hoist" (if it's 12 volt, they call 'em "winches") mounted on the end. I'll grab a pic of it later - it's really nice for lifting the front end of the Cub, or picking the spare snow thrower, deck and blade up to put in the loft..

Charlie,

What is that red implement you are towing in the 5th picture down from the top? Hard to tell from the pic.

Jim - Mini "hay rake" for the yard. Northern Tool sells'em for one.

Kendell - I always "meant" to put up a jib but didn't ... right now that's keeping me from buying a compressor ! How to unload a 700 pound piece of equipment that's to tall for a cherry picker.

Eric - Now ya tell me ...................

Latest posts

Back