• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 21, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thoffman

displayname
Tom Hoffman
I FORGOT TO POST THE PIX 8-( HERE WE GO AGAIN.

Pan seat for Original - 73. Has the "Original" IH bolt, need repair. $20.00 +sh

Upper link w/pin for Original snow plow. $25.00 +sh

Nice air filter assmby for Original. No dent, rust/cracks $75 +sh
234581.jpg

234582.jpg

234583.jpg

Tractors listed on the last page (Original, 100, and 102) are officially sold.

FOR SALE: 2 used cub cadet harness or wire looms for cc123 and cc125.

The 123 loom is complete and in good condition. Asking $20

The 125 loom is complete but has splices in it. Asking $10

Contact me for purchase

Cub cadet 123 nice looking tractor runs smooth and no smoke pto linkages are not on tractor but i have a set that goes with it no deck. i wouldnt sell but it just sits in the garage needs a good loving home. 350. obo

Selling for nephew.
Cub Cadet 100 w/Fenders and 42" C.I. deck. Currently not running, carb rework under construction, ran last summer. Asking $625.. Any other question please forward to him at [email protected] or 847-456-9908
234738.jpg

1969 104 rolling chassis with a twelve horse from a 127. This little fella was going to be a designated Plow Day gear drive only Angel convinced me to let him go to a good home. The hood has a good brace only the right bolt hole is missing a piece so the hood won't bolt on that side. I was told the engine needs a head gasket and probably rings at the very least. Definintely will make a neat project tractor. The grille screen is a homemade one that came with the tractor. I've included an extra steering wheel that came with the tractor since the one on it is bent. The steerng column needs rebuilding. You don't need to take the seat if you don't want it. $125.00

234759.jpg

234760.jpg

234761.jpg

234762.jpg

234763.jpg

Nice original headlight assembly for 86, 108, 109, 128, 129, 149 and 169. Includes the wires shown but you'll have to tape them up. Both bulbs currently work but no guarantee after shipped. $80.00 plus shipping cost from zip code 06798. E-mail in my profile. If you send me an e-mail and don't get a reply post a message here and I'll respond.
Thanks,
Hydro Harry
Old Cubs Never Die

234779.jpg

234780.jpg

122 Roller for sale with rear lift all tires hold air lots of good parts or easy restore project

Selling a project Cub Cadet Original. It is pretty rough, but it has a good running 7hp Kohler on it. It has a new headgasket and a new head (trust me, I know it dosent look like it would run, but it does
happy.gif
) I did some shifting fork work to the tranny, it shifts well. It will need tires, hood, and a grill to be complete. I do have good front rims to go with it. It is all wired up, I can throw a battery in it and start it. It turns over well AND charges! It is a good project for someone to finish and restore. Saying that, it is a project tractor and will be selling AS IS. Im asking $225 OBO. If interested, my email is in my profile. Must be picked up in Springville IA. Thanks for looking.

234795.jpg

TO THE GUY WHO CALLED ME ABOUT HABAN MOWERS
!!!!
I tried to contact you, but your number didn't come through on my phone. I couldn't understand your call back number. Please call!!! 309-573-3215
Jeff

I have several pieces for sale. Also please note that I will be taking a trip toward Philly, PA next week leaving on Tuesday from Sioux City. If anyone is interested in my items I can help with delivery for a very small fee if we can agree on a price.
First I have a 42" snow blade with power angle kit. $350 if interested in a 54" blade I have one that I could move the angle kit on to.
Brinly plow repainted $150
International snow blower $80
IH #2 cart - $$300 email for pics
Firestone rims - rims say 12x7 Good condion -$50
Please call 309-573-3215
[email protected]
234989.jpg

234990.jpg

234991.jpg

234992.jpg

My husband Fred passed away just recently. He owned 2 cub cadets, a 1976 1450 and also a 1650 I think the same year, but not positive. Both have been restored. I would like to sell them. I will sell one or both together. I am located in Central Florida - both have mower decks. The 1650 is used to cut our own property.
$800.00 each OBO.

Fred's wife: Sorry to hear of your husband's passing. I'm sure he loved his Cubs.
smile.gif

If I were you, I would do a search for "1450" and then "1650" and specify the "Classified" section and you should quickly get an idea of what your's is worth.

I realize it must seem difficult to go to all the trouble at a time like this, but I think you'll find a buyer, and you will certainly find support.
angel.gif

Hey guys - there have been no takers for the xx8/xx9 headlight assembly I posted on Sun. 1/29. Last 2 sets sold on e-pain went for more than I'm asking. Let me know if you want them.

Hydro Harry

The 104 that I listed on January 29th has been sold and is going to a good home.
happy.gif

Back