• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 20, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaytay

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Home of the Plow Special
Andy-
Try the photos now, you were just getting the dreaded archive bug...
75786.gif

Really nice pair of 82 series or cyclops style tail lights.Not cracked or broken and,they work!
$35.00 plus $4.40 shipping.
75817.jpg

82 series hood ornament.It's not perfect but,a good useable piece.
$15.00 plus $4.40 shipping.
75818.jpg

75819.jpg

Here's a neat piece of reading material.
I'm guessing this came with a new IH freezer "way back when".
$10.00 plus $4.40 shipping.
75823.jpg

One of a kind, 100 Orchard Special. $2500, picked up in Louisville, KY. <font color="ff0000">ccproto409 at bellsouth dot net</font>
75846.jpg

75847.jpg

75848.jpg

75849.jpg

I have a 147 thatI would like to sell. The engine runs good, has mower deck and front blade. It does need some work. I used it a lot until two years ago. Would like it to go to a good home. I can send pictures and more info if interested. Shoot me an email if you have an offer. I am located in North Central WV.

Price drop on a few things # 30 carb off k 321a was $ 45.00 plus ship now $ 40.00 plus ship...
Quietline hydro lever was $ 20.00 plus ship now $ 15.00 plus ship...
and a mulching plate attachment for the 38in cast end decks now $ 25.00 to your door
75856.jpg

If ya don't like my price shoot me an offer thnx Rob

Model 73 runs darn good.
Someone started a "rattle can"
restoration on it but,didn't quite get it done.
$300
75860.jpg

75861.jpg

The carb and mulch plate have been sold thanks to all who emailed thanks also to the forum
groupwave.gif

ihrotate.gif

My previously listed rear PTO assembly is no longer for sale.....it's going into my tractor thanks.
I have a repro. Brinly Guard -n- Cart for sale. Fits 70 /100. New in primer Built by Mark Jackson $150 firm, buyer pays actual shipping.
Pictures available on request.

Model 125 with Kwik Way loader, new steering gear, 1 new front wheel, hood in garage, was running. Don't have time to rebuild.
North of Minneapolis, $1000 or best.
Have pictures to email if interested.
[email protected]

New reproduction Danco loader valve lever. Just like original $20.00. Frankenstein bolts $8.00 for both pair..shipping actual cost..
thanks in advance..Joe
75885.jpg

There's no ad for Stan's pic , and he has no email address so I guess he doesn't want to do anything but show it off ...
dunno.gif

Nice looking rig though.
drool.gif

Back