• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Knowledge base questions

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just what I would need for the 147 that the OEM electric lift has crapped out on for the 2nd time now.
Could probably use the OEM switch as well I think..
What stroke length is yours?
Thanks for posting that info!

This one is a 6” stroke but it depends on where you mount the ram end.
IMG_8232.jpeg

Yes, we can’t buy a good snow here it seems. It sounds like they are one of the best models. He’s asking $300 OBO. I just have to restrain myself from buying more than I need. My 129 is not going anywhere as I’ve had it longer than my wife lol. I’ll use it with a self-powered tiller. My mowing is done with my Gravely zero. I need to turn my head from the sales as tempting as this one is. A Cub with power steering would be awesome.
If you notice, I’m trying hard to talk myself out of picking this up 😐
Mac did you obtain the 1872?

Yes, we can’t buy a good snow here it seems. It sounds like they are one of the best models. He’s asking $300 OBO. I just have to restrain myself from buying more than I need. My 129 is not going anywhere as I’ve had it longer than my wife lol. I’ll use it with a self-powered tiller. My mowing is done with my Gravely zero. I need to turn my head from the sales as tempting as this one is. A Cub with power steering would be awesome.
If you notice, I’m trying hard to talk myself out of picking this up 😐
Where is this 1872 if you dont buy it I may like to pick it up??

Back