• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Taking a trip

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brad McGowan

IHCC Supporter
Getting ready to travel over towards Cleveland Ohio and thought I would check out the FB Marketplace for Cubs that will be near my route. Of course I found several that I would love to have but as much as I would like to have a shop full of tractors it's just not going to happen. In the course of my life I have been bitten by many bugs, buckskinning CW reenactng, reloading, old Winchesters and Lionel trains. I have gotten a great deal of pleasure out of my interests. I have a 70 right now to attend to and at my age that 70 is probably more than enough to occupy my interests. But oh if I were a younger man!

Getting ready to travel over towards Cleveland Ohio and thought I would check out the FB Marketplace for Cubs that will be near my route. Of course I found several that I would love to have but as much as I would like to have a shop full of tractors it's just not going to happen. In the course of my life I have been bitten by many bugs, buckskinning CW reenactng, reloading, old Winchesters and Lionel trains. I have gotten a great deal of pleasure out of my interests. I have a 70 right now to attend to and at my age that 70 is probably more than enough to occupy my interests. But oh if I were a younger man!
I recognize that phase.

I've been on a half decade of culling my interests and therefore acquisitions and because of that, the time and energy spent on what remains is much more focussed and enjoyable.

Too, I go to enough depressing estate sales that I don't want to leave my wife saddled with ridiculous excess to attend to after my departure.

I applaud your time-acquired temperance.

Todd.

It seems like that thought is crossing a lot of folks mind.
We spend all of our time collecting and and building all to be gone in a few hours at the drop of a auctioneers gavel.
Seems like very few of our kids want to follow in our paths of interest.

It seems like that thought is crossing a lot of folks mind.
We spend all of our time collecting and and building all to be gone in a few hours at the drop of a auctioneers gavel.
Seems like very few of our kids want to follow in our paths of interest.
My thing is vintage (up to and through Korea) firearms as well as Moto Guzzi bikes and interesting vehicles, my wife is an antique dealer. Proper antiques rather than milk glass & *collectibles*. We are continually noting that even at our ages, we are consistently THE youngest or among a distinct minority - ag-wise - at the relative shows that we go to.

Sad, but there. you go.

Back