• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 20, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HENRI C. - Actually HP = RPM X T divided by 5252... So the number gets a LOT smaller.

I was going to buy an I-R 5 HP 2-stage 60 gal. compressor about 4-5 yrs ago but I bought a Porter-Cable @ Farm & Fleet, full 7-1/2 HP 26 CFM @ 175 PSI w/80 gal. tank. It's been a good comprssor so far. With 175 PSI in the 80 gal. tank it only has to run maybe once a week for a couple minutes and I have all the air I need. When I was sand blasting some parts for Son's pickup last winter it REALLY got a work-out. I don;t think a 5 HP could keep up with the demand.

I really like my I/R. Never had any problem keeping up with demands.

75853.jpg

My ol' faithful 125 that has the snowthrower on it has a Champion sparkplug in it. With the 2003 or 4 Wally World battery in it the little fella may turn over slow however it still starts no matter how cold it has been. (Of course it may help if I were to put in a little thinner oil than the 10W 30 that is in it.) Come to think of it Clarence (102), and both 1650s have Champions in them.

When I came home the town had their Case tractor moving snow. So I am going to wait until tomorrow night to move any additional accumulation.

Brian W. Thank you for the additional info about Albert Champion. Much appreciated.

ken First of all we cut 2x2 and build the frame( air nails) cover with plastic. place part on in floor heat 2 hrs before painting. move out booth 2 people close door load and spray.let stand 10 min carry rack back in and done. thats the plan ,we are having a great time . cleaned a carb and let soak, removed 104 front and hood. tomorrow exhaust and car points timing . rest
coffee.gif

Confucius say:
Man who spray paint in plastic house should remember to hold breath.

KENtuckyKEN (Kweaver) and just who has the flange to sell ? i need 2 ? oh wise one Help and where is
dunno.gif
D lol

Latest posts

Back